Traducción de curve en español:
- 1 (bend) to be ahead of/behind the curveestar a la vanguardia/a la retaguardiato throw somebody a curve (American English)agarrar or (especially Spain) coger a alguien desprevenidoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Light from the street lamps would wrap around the compact space, following the natural curves.
- To his greatest regret later in life, he never published an account of the method that allowed the computation of areas, lengths of curves, tangents, and maxima and minima of functions.
- And the length of the curve is again a discontinuous function of the starting point.
- The collision occurred when the driver lost control of the vehicle at a curve in the road while attempting to avoid the Federal Border Guard.
- Each turn around Pacific Cove's many winding curves revealed smaller roads and hairpin turns.
- Figure 5 provides an illustration of the corner tracking-error issue when negotiating a curve in a road.
- 2 (contour)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- For now, you could throw a T-shirt over your bikini, shop for a swimsuit that downplays your curves or figure out where you could enjoy a girls-only swim.
- Her figures now show off curves as well as angles, and include touches of Impressionism as they pose, row boats and toddle babies across sandy beaches.
- Her body with its generous curves still followed its own limpid rhythms and her long braid with its colourful Patiala parandis moved slowly to and fro upon that impregnable behind.
- The graphs are likelihood curves of population growth rate when the population size estimate is at its maximum-likelihood value.
- From the fact that Newton uses the letter v for the ordinate, it may be inferred that Newton is thinking of the curve as being a graph of velocity against time.
- This measures the difference between the areas under the curve of a graph of actual distribution of cumulative income and one indicating equality of income distribution.
- 1(surface)it curves outward
estar curvado or combadoestá curvado hacia afueraOraciones de ejemplo
- She seemed more amused as her perfectly plucked eyebrows raised, a small smile curving her mouth.
- Her lips a luscious red with her mouth curving into a small smile as she approached him.
- Their tail is carried over their backs either tightly or loosely curled or curved in an arch.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda