Traducción de curve en español:
- 1.1 (bend) to be ahead of/behind the curveestar a la vanguardia/a la retaguardiato throw somebody a curve (American English)agarrar or (especially Spain) coger a alguien desprevenidoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (contour)
- Light from the street lamps would wrap around the compact space, following the natural curves.
- To his greatest regret later in life, he never published an account of the method that allowed the computation of areas, lengths of curves, tangents, and maxima and minima of functions.
- And the length of the curve is again a discontinuous function of the starting point.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The collision occurred when the driver lost control of the vehicle at a curve in the road while attempting to avoid the Federal Border Guard.
- Each turn around Pacific Cove's many winding curves revealed smaller roads and hairpin turns.
- Figure 5 provides an illustration of the corner tracking-error issue when negotiating a curve in a road.
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (on graph) the Laffer curve
- For now, you could throw a T-shirt over your bikini, shop for a swimsuit that downplays your curves or figure out where you could enjoy a girls-only swim.
- Her figures now show off curves as well as angles, and include touches of Impressionism as they pose, row boats and toddle babies across sandy beaches.
- Her body with its generous curves still followed its own limpid rhythms and her long braid with its colourful Patiala parandis moved slowly to and fro upon that impregnable behind.
la curva Laffer
- The graphs are likelihood curves of population growth rate when the population size estimate is at its maximum-likelihood value.
- From the fact that Newton uses the letter v for the ordinate, it may be inferred that Newton is thinking of the curve as being a graph of velocity against time.
- This measures the difference between the areas under the curve of a graph of actual distribution of cumulative income and one indicating equality of income distribution.
- 1.1(surface)it curves outward
estar curvado or combadoestá curvado hacia afuera1.2(river)
describir una curva(ball)the path curves down to the sea
describir una curva
curvear (Mexico)el sendero tuerce y baja hacia el marOraciones de ejemplo
- She seemed more amused as her perfectly plucked eyebrows raised, a small smile curving her mouth.
- Her lips a luscious red with her mouth curving into a small smile as she approached him.
- Their tail is carried over their backs either tightly or loosely curled or curved in an arch.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda