- 1.1 (client) cliente, (masculine, feminine) the customer is always right (set phrase) el cliente siempre tiene razón customer careline línea (feminine) de atención al cliente customer profile perfil (masculine) de la clientela customer service department departamento (masculine) de atención al clienteMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (fellow) [colloquial/familiar] tipo, (masculine, feminine) [colloquial/familiar], tío, (masculine, feminine) (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar]
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are some welcome concessions over pay for our customer service colleagues.
- This service allows customers to book flights and hotel rooms in the same purchase.
- Employers can access funding to improve the customer service skills of their workers.
- Hasseck said one way of deciding how to deal with awkward customers was to work out what kind they were.
- The overseas customer to whom the goods are exported may or may not be a genuine purchaser of them.
- The boy's clearly a slippery customer by this point, but the worst was yet to come.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.