- 1.1 (fruit) ciruela (feminine) damascenaMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (tree) ciruelo (masculine) damasceno
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- European-type plums include the prunes and damsons: ‘Italian’ and ‘Stanley’ are two of the most famous.
- Michaelmas had come, with its fragrant basketfuls of purple damsons, and its paler purple daisies’.
- Dense damson and winter berry fruits make this an ideal food accompaniment.
- The reserve contains the remains of an apple and damson orchard.
- Whilst ornamental cherries produce no edible crop, the blossom of apples, pears, plums and damsons is usually followed by fruit worth harvesting.
- Britain took a more prominent role than other European countries in developing the cultivation of improved kinds of damson.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.