- 1.1 (fruit) ciruela (feminine) damascenaMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (tree) ciruelo (masculine) damasceno
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- European-type plums include the prunes and damsons: ‘Italian’ and ‘Stanley’ are two of the most famous.
- Michaelmas had come, with its fragrant basketfuls of purple damsons, and its paler purple daisies’.
- Dense damson and winter berry fruits make this an ideal food accompaniment.
- The reserve contains the remains of an apple and damson orchard.
- Whilst ornamental cherries produce no edible crop, the blossom of apples, pears, plums and damsons is usually followed by fruit worth harvesting.
- Britain took a more prominent role than other European countries in developing the cultivation of improved kinds of damson.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.