- 1.1 (fruit) ciruela (feminine) damascenaMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (tree) ciruelo (masculine) damasceno
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- European-type plums include the prunes and damsons: ‘Italian’ and ‘Stanley’ are two of the most famous.
- Michaelmas had come, with its fragrant basketfuls of purple damsons, and its paler purple daisies’.
- Dense damson and winter berry fruits make this an ideal food accompaniment.
- The reserve contains the remains of an apple and damson orchard.
- Whilst ornamental cherries produce no edible crop, the blossom of apples, pears, plums and damsons is usually followed by fruit worth harvesting.
- Britain took a more prominent role than other European countries in developing the cultivation of improved kinds of damson.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.