Traducción de dance en español:
- 1 1.1 countable/numerable (act) baile (masculine) may I have this dance? ¿me concede este baile or esta pieza? [anticuado] to lead sb a merry dance (British English/inglés británico) darle* quebraderos de cabeza a algnExample sentences1.2 countable/numerable (set of steps) baile (masculine), danza (feminine) the dance of death la danza de la muerte
- This emotion seeps out whenever I express myself, in my art, my dance, and my writing.
- The team, which is currently all-female, performed a dance and cheer routine to open the event and to entertain the audience during the interval.
- Any members who wish to perform a dance sing a song or entertain on the night are welcome.
Example sentences1.3 uncountable/no numerable (art form) danza (feminine), baile (masculine) dance class clase (feminine) de baile dance step paso (masculine) de baile
- The poem I wrote this morning - Barong Dance is about the link between the music and the dance in Balinese Dance dramas.
- Once there, they will perform a series of historic dances to music by the QuintEssential Sackbut & Cornett Ensemble.
- The dance steps matched the beat as it sped up and everything intensified with complexity.
- In that version, some of the choreographic dance sequence and all the motion were edited backward.
- If that contest also ends in a tie, then then each side picks one Justice to re-enact the final dance sequence from Flashdance.
- But the way things turned out is all the more poignant if you see the enthusiasm she brought to Bitter Rice, as well as the steamy energy of the dance sequences.
- For 10 days, this town is inundated with cultural activities, of which dance is a big part, from classical ballet to flamenco.
- Michelle believes that dance is a worthwhile activity for everyone.
- Yes, dance is a physical art form, but it's also a visual one.
- 2 (occasion) baile (masculine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [music] de baile, bailableExample sentences
- After months of seeing Brent and Eve at all of the parties and dances and other social events, she'd had become quite content in her single status.
- Stacks of photos showed my parents and their friends at various dances, parties, and social gatherings in the 1950s.
- P.J. also plays his own show and entertains at weddings, birthday parties, socials, pubs, dances and concerts with much for young and not so young.
- The music is an ecstatic dance, occasionally breaking out into full-throated ardent song.
- The concert, which will include Ukranian folk songs and dances, as well as some English music suitable for the run up to Christmas, will be free.
- As Leadbelly he could sing and play the blues, as well as Southern folk songs and dances from a variety of genres.
- They proved that you can make dance music with a hip-hop tip, a rock tip or an ambient tip; you can go wherever you want with it.
- The spotlight is focused on jazz or Afro-Cuban fusion or Celtic dance music or rai.
- This northeast coast of Brazil, the home of the Brazilian beat, samba and dance music.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.