Traducción de dart en español:
- 1 countable/numerable 1.1 (weapon) dardo (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 [Games/Juegos] dardo (masculine)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Research is also being carried out in England into the possible use of tasers, which fire darts connected to a wire that carries an electrical current powerful enough to incapacitate the target.
- Taser guns fire two small darts, each trailing fine wires.
- One drew a small blowgun and fired small, poisoned darts at them.
- Indeed, had he reversed the shafts and thrown flight first, the dart would still have buried itself to a depth of three inches: the dartboard never stood a chance.
- Third dart, I concentrated, gazed down that corridor of space separating the tip of my dart from the treble 20.
- This more often than not meant most of their games resulted in a tortuous struggle to plant a dart in Double One.
- 2 (movement) (no plural/sin plural)[ movimiento rápido ] he made a dart for the gun se abalanzó sobre el arma with a dart of its tongue, the lizard caught the fly la lagartija atrapó a la mosca de un lengüetazoOraciones de ejemplo
- Brian Flanagan made a dart for the pavilion end from a ruck, and found the sharp Bernard Behan on his right and the out-half left the cover standing.
- Again the alert Connor was in the thick of things as he made a dart for the line, only to be blocked a couple of paces short of the target.
- Nothing much looked on when centre Aaron Moule made a dart for the right-hand corner but somehow he reached out to plant the ball.
- 3 countable/numerable [Clothing/Indumentaria] pinza (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Beginning at the dart point, stitch to the dart cut end; backstitch and clip the threads.
- Once you understand the role of darts in shaping a garment, you will be glad to have them in all your clothing.
- Avoid surface manipulations such as gathers, pleats, tucks and darts.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [look/glance] lanzar* the lizard darted out its tongue la lagartija disparó la lengua
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas