Traducción de dart en español:
- 1 countable 1.1 (weapon)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (Games)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Research is also being carried out in England into the possible use of tasers, which fire darts connected to a wire that carries an electrical current powerful enough to incapacitate the target.
- Taser guns fire two small darts, each trailing fine wires.
- One drew a small blowgun and fired small, poisoned darts at them.
- Indeed, had he reversed the shafts and thrown flight first, the dart would still have buried itself to a depth of three inches: the dartboard never stood a chance.
- Third dart, I concentrated, gazed down that corridor of space separating the tip of my dart from the treble 20.
- This more often than not meant most of their games resulted in a tortuous struggle to plant a dart in Double One.
- 2 (movement) (no plural)(movimiento rápido)he made a dart for the gunse abalanzó sobre el armawith a dart of its tongue, the lizard caught the flyla lagartija atrapó a la mosca de un lengüetazoOraciones de ejemplo
- Brian Flanagan made a dart for the pavilion end from a ruck, and found the sharp Bernard Behan on his right and the out-half left the cover standing.
- Again the alert Connor was in the thick of things as he made a dart for the line, only to be blocked a couple of paces short of the target.
- Nothing much looked on when centre Aaron Moule made a dart for the right-hand corner but somehow he reached out to plant the ball.
- 3 countable (Clothing)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Beginning at the dart point, stitch to the dart cut end; backstitch and clip the threads.
- Once you understand the role of darts in shaping a garment, you will be glad to have them in all your clothing.
- Avoid surface manipulations such as gathers, pleats, tucks and darts.
- to dart into a roomentrar como una flecha en una habitaciónto dart out of a roomsalir como una flecha de una habitaciónhe darted behind a bushcorrió a esconderse detrás de un arbustoher eyes darted around the roomrecorrió la habitación rápidamente con la miradaOraciones de ejemplo
- Zem and the women ran out into the streets, darting between people moving slowly in the opposite direction.
- She watched how Keldan moved, darting from one piece of cover to the next, doubtless to deny his target a chance to use a ranged weapon.
- I don't really work out, but I do like to move, and I dart up the subway stairs effortlessly now because my body feels good.
- (look/glance)the lizard darted out its tongue
lanzarla lagartija disparó la lenguaOraciones de ejemplo
- Kate, Madeline's ladysmaid, floated around not really doing anything and occasionally darting angry looks in my direction.
- You walked towards me, smiling and darting your eyes in all directions.
- My gaze drifted past a familiar head of blond hair and I immediately darted my eyes back in his direction.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda