Traducción de dealer en español:
- 1 1.1 (trader)dealer (
insomething)arms/drug dealera dealer in livestocktraficante (masculine and feminine) de armas/drogasshe's a record/car dealerun consignatario or tratante de ganadovisit your local Ford/Hoover dealerse dedica a la compra-venta de discos/cochesa dealer in stolen goodsvisite a su concesionario Ford/representante Hoover más próximo1.2 (Finance) foreign currency dealerun reducidorOraciones de ejemplo
- The edition, which was expected to fetch up to £10,000, was bought by a book dealer in Bristol.
- Although we bought calves locally for rearing, we sometimes bought them from a dealer in Cheshire.
- The painting of Calais, being sold by a dealer in Hampshire, was also snapped up for the gallery.
- 2 (Games)the dealerel que da or reparte las cartasOraciones de ejemplo
- At the beginning of the game, the dealer deals to each player until the deck is exhausted.
- The game begins with the dealer flipping a card face-up in front of the person to his or her left.
- The early surrender rule allows the player to throw in the hand before the dealer checks the hole card for a Blackjack.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.