Traducción de debt en español:
- 1 uncountable (indebtedness) I'm $200 in debtdebo 200 dólaresI'm hopelessly in debt
tengo deudas por 200 dólaresestoy agobiado de deudasI'm in debt to my father for $2,000le debo 2.000 dólares a mi padreto be in somebody's debt or in debt to somebody [formal]estarle en deuda a alguienthis nation is forever in their debt or in debt to them
estar en deuda con alguienesta nación les estará siempre en deuda or estará siempre en deuda con ellosto get or run into debtendeudarseto get/be out of debt
llenarse or cargarse de deudassalir de/no tener deudasOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- After the divorce was granted, Rene discovered there would be no money as her husband was heavily in debt.
- Although the man did owe small sums of money, there is no evidence to suggest that he was heavily in debt.
- He wanted to know why the trust was so severely in debt, despite receiving record funding from the government.
- All owe her a huge debt of gratitude for her many years of dedicated service to the Church.
- Council chairman Alex Carder said the volunteers were owed a debt of gratitude by the rest of the community.
- I owe a tremendous debt of gratitude to those past winners who have truly inspired me.
- 2 countable (money owing) foreign debt a debt of honoruna deuda de honorto run up debtscontraer deudasto repay a debt
endeudarsepagar or saldar una deudaI owe you a debt I can never repaysiempre estaré en deuda contigoOraciones de ejemplo
- Samantha Leigh, mitigating, said he had taken the money to pay gambling debts.
- Garda sources believe the gangs may have been desperate to raise money to pay off debts.
- If you are earning money and have big debts it may not be worth over committing yourself in savings.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda