- [tree] de hoja caduca, caducifolio [technical/técnico]; [forest] de árboles de hoja caduca, de caducifolios [technical/técnico]Más ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For a short while, as the leaves turn on deciduous trees and shrubs, autumn colours command the stage.
- Evergreen trees, including many conifers, support more leaf area than deciduous trees in the same environment.
- Most of the deciduous trees have shed their leaves by mid-December.
- The first teeth (also known as milk teeth or deciduous teeth) normally start to break through the gum from at around six to nine months old.
- However, the rate of wear in the deciduous teeth seems more or less linear, suggesting a systematic error in the age estimates of the juveniles.
- They did not explain why adult feeding behavior could not be achieved with a smaller deciduous dentition.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.