- [tree] de hoja caduca, caducifolio [technical/técnico]; [forest] de árboles de hoja caduca, de caducifolios [technical/técnico]Más ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For a short while, as the leaves turn on deciduous trees and shrubs, autumn colours command the stage.
- Evergreen trees, including many conifers, support more leaf area than deciduous trees in the same environment.
- Most of the deciduous trees have shed their leaves by mid-December.
- The first teeth (also known as milk teeth or deciduous teeth) normally start to break through the gum from at around six to nine months old.
- However, the rate of wear in the deciduous teeth seems more or less linear, suggesting a systematic error in the age estimates of the juveniles.
- They did not explain why adult feeding behavior could not be achieved with a smaller deciduous dentition.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.