- [tree] de hoja caduca, caducifolio [technical/técnico]; [forest] de árboles de hoja caduca, de caducifolios [technical/técnico]Más ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For a short while, as the leaves turn on deciduous trees and shrubs, autumn colours command the stage.
- Evergreen trees, including many conifers, support more leaf area than deciduous trees in the same environment.
- Most of the deciduous trees have shed their leaves by mid-December.
- The first teeth (also known as milk teeth or deciduous teeth) normally start to break through the gum from at around six to nine months old.
- However, the rate of wear in the deciduous teeth seems more or less linear, suggesting a systematic error in the age estimates of the juveniles.
- They did not explain why adult feeding behavior could not be achieved with a smaller deciduous dentition.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.