- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (act, process) decoración (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 uncountable/no numerable (ornamentation) decoración (feminine) for decoration de adorno the soap isn't there for decoration, you know! el jabón no está allí de adorno ¿eh?
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.3 countable/numerable (ornament) adorno (masculine)
- However, the construction and decoration process has been delayed, and a new opening date has not yet been disclosed.
- Too often, at this stage of the project, it's easy to become tired and to end up rushing through the interior design and decoration process.
- Since it was introduced it has gradually overtaken other forms of decoration so that now it forms the main decorative process in most large glass factories.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- However, these vast Roman vistas are processed through the Rococo penchant for grandiose ornamentation and are window dressing, pure decoration.
- Standard Royal Worcester with floral decoration and Victorian dinner services are struggling to find buyers.
- The reverse of the vessel bears brushed cobalt blue floral decoration at the shoulder and a continuation of the flowers that appear on the front.
- Every bedroom has its own Christmas tree and festoons of decorations.
- Fill large goldfish-type bowls with shiny glass globes and ornaments to create simple decorations.
- The community centre looked its best for the party with its Christmas tree and Christmas decorations.
- 2 uncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable [Military/Militar] condecoración (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The veterans were awarded an Active Service Medal, a decoration pinned to the chest of servicemen involved in conflict.
- He is the recipient of numerous U.S. military awards and decorations, including the Purple Heart.
- Numerous decorations were awarded to members of the Eagle squadrons.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.