Traducción de decoration en español:
- 1 1.1 uncountable (act, process)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 uncountable (ornamentation) for decoration the soap isn't there for decoration, you know!
el jabón no está allí de adorno ¿eh?Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 countable (ornament)
- However, the construction and decoration process has been delayed, and a new opening date has not yet been disclosed.
- Too often, at this stage of the project, it's easy to become tired and to end up rushing through the interior design and decoration process.
- Since it was introduced it has gradually overtaken other forms of decoration so that now it forms the main decorative process in most large glass factories.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- However, these vast Roman vistas are processed through the Rococo penchant for grandiose ornamentation and are window dressing, pure decoration.
- Standard Royal Worcester with floral decoration and Victorian dinner services are struggling to find buyers.
- The reverse of the vessel bears brushed cobalt blue floral decoration at the shoulder and a continuation of the flowers that appear on the front.
- Every bedroom has its own Christmas tree and festoons of decorations.
- Fill large goldfish-type bowls with shiny glass globes and ornaments to create simple decorations.
- The community centre looked its best for the party with its Christmas tree and Christmas decorations.
- 2 uncountable or countable (Military)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The veterans were awarded an Active Service Medal, a decoration pinned to the chest of servicemen involved in conflict.
- He is the recipient of numerous U.S. military awards and decorations, including the Purple Heart.
- Numerous decorations were awarded to members of the Eagle squadrons.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda