Traducción de definition en español:
- 1 countable or uncountable 1.1 (statement of meaning) what's your definition of good music?¿tú qué entiendes por buena música?by definitionpor definiciónOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (categorization)
- The Judge said she had, in the absence of any statutory definition, consulted several dictionaries for a definition of the word record.
- No, it's not exactly the dictionary definition of the word.
- The dictionary definition of the word is to ride on or along a wave on a board.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- One widely accepted definition describes poverty as ‘an enforced lack of socially perceived necessities’.
- Most definitions of the scheme describe it as operating alongside criminal action.
- I'm struck how in the introductory sections, Publius returns again and again to a definition of ‘human nature.’
- In all these examples we can see that whether a particular act is judged to be a crime or to be deviant is not explained by any quality of the act itself but by other considerations that enter into the process of labelling or definition.
- It is equally important that our community have safe space in which to engage in that process of definition.
- In the introduction, Lauret confronts the thorny questions of definition and categorization.
- 2 uncountable 2.1 (focus) the plot lacked definitionla trama argumental no estaba bien definidait gave her life definitionle dio dirección or sentido a su vidablusher gives your cheekbones definitionel colorete realza los pómulos or da realce a los pómulos2.2 (Cinema, Photography, Television)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo2.3 (Audio) 2.4 (in eyesight)
- They have great resolution and incredible colour definition.
- The anamorphic widescreen transfer is decent enough, with reasonable clarity and picture definition, though graininess can a problem now and again.
- By looking at the graph and seeing the colors and shapes, these students were able to listen again and hear the shape of the sounds with more definition.
- I own a 60" DLP, and the TV's definition is great.
- The TV's definition is great, you just have to be 20+ feet away from it, because it has the same number of pixels in it as a 1080p 46".
- This television has excellent definition which makes the image jump right at you.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda