Traducción de deflate en español:
- 1 1.1(balloon/tire)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (humble) Ver ejemplos: to deflate somebody o somebody's ego
1.3 (depress) I felt deflatedbajarle los humos a alguienthe news deflated my spiritsme sentí por los suelosla noticia me deprimió or me abatióOraciones de ejemplo
- Armed officers, who were lying in wait for the would-be raiders, disabled their van using Hatton rounds - bullets designed to deflate tyres with minimum damage.
- Stranded in the paddy field mud of the Winton track, Ambrose amazed fans by deflating his rear tyres to drive himself out of the bog and back into the race - but only after missing some 20 laps of the race.
- It took police one and a half hours to extract the lorry by deflating its tyres.
- He was totally deflated by this remark and conceded defeat.
- I was deflated a bit and things suddenly seemed really awkward.
- He's a confident character; nothing seems to deflate him.
- 2 (Economics)(economy/currency)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Well, could inflation soon deflate the economy?
- In return for a bail-out of the currency, it would deflate the economy, impose a statutory incomes policy, and maintain a military presence East of Suez.
- Mr Geraghty argues that pay cuts will only deflate the economy further at a time when it needs an increase in consumer spending power to give it a further boost.
- (balloon/tire)desinflarsedeshincharse (Spain)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The AAIB report says the balloon deflated over the wires.
- And as if by magic, all the balloons immediately drooped, deflated.
- The balloon deflated over the wires resulting in a short circuit to the electricity supply.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.