Traducción de defuse en español:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [bomb] desactivar; [situation/atmosphere] distender*; [crisis/anger] calmarOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Security guards patrolling the area informed police, who in turn notified the Bomb Disposal Unit, who defused the explosive device.
- Grimly, he picked up a manual on defusing explosive devices and began to skim through it, just in case.
- The army began searching the area on Friday and is defusing explosive devices strewn around the area by the blasts.
- I can't help thinking that if Chuck were alive, he would have handled this unsavory, unneighborly encounter much better than I, for he was an expert at defusing tense situations.
- It is learnt that more changes in the civil administration are also in the offing as part of the ongoing efforts to defuse the tense situation.
- With their friendly but firm goodwill and common sense they were able to defuse many potentially dangerous situations and undoubtedly saved many lives.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.