Traducción de delirium en español:
- 1.1 (Medicine) she was in a state of delirium for several days1.2 (delusions) [colloquial]to suffer from deliriumestuvo delirando or desvariando durante varios díasOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Schizophrenia is conventionally distinguished from the organic psychoses dementia and delirium by the absence of intellectual compromise.
- The use of antidepressants, antipsychotics, or anticholinesterase inhibitors for insomnia related to delirium or dementia is also unproved.
- Some affected people suffer mental disturbances such as delirium, hallucinations, and even psychotic behaviour.
- Not only did the win send the home fans into state of rapturous delirium, but the achievement relieved the team's coach, who had looked tense during the final.
- ‘The thrill, the mad delirium of being free is beyond description,’ he writes.
- There's a floodlit stage and electronic band of ‘gruperos’ in transports of salsa-invoked delirium.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.