Traducción de delirium en español:
- 1.1 [Medicine/Medicina] delirio (masculine), desvarío (masculine) she was in a state of delirium for several days estuvo delirando or desvariando durante varios días 1.2 (delusions) [colloquial/familiar] to suffer from delirium delirar, desvariar*Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Schizophrenia is conventionally distinguished from the organic psychoses dementia and delirium by the absence of intellectual compromise.
- The use of antidepressants, antipsychotics, or anticholinesterase inhibitors for insomnia related to delirium or dementia is also unproved.
- Some affected people suffer mental disturbances such as delirium, hallucinations, and even psychotic behaviour.
- Not only did the win send the home fans into state of rapturous delirium, but the achievement relieved the team's coach, who had looked tense during the final.
- ‘The thrill, the mad delirium of being free is beyond description,’ he writes.
- There's a floodlit stage and electronic band of ‘gruperos’ in transports of salsa-invoked delirium.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.