- 1 countable/numerable 1.1 (mistaken idea) error (masculine); (vain hope) falsa ilusión (feminine) she clung to the delusion that … se aferraba a la vana ilusión de que … they're laboring under the delusion that they're going to get compensation se creen que los van a indemnizar (y están en un error)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 [Psychology/Psicología] idea (feminine) delirante he suffers from delusions o the delusion that he is Napoleon se cree Napoleón he has delusions of grandeur tiene delirios de grandeza
- The rise of psychoanalysis did much to validate the contents of mental symptoms, including delusions.
- In the paranoid form of this disorder, they develop delusions of persecution or personal grandeur.
- LSD can induce a psychotic state with paranoid delusions that can last for months.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (act of deluding) [formal] engaño (masculine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The rest of us play along, but no one is fooled by this necessary delusion.
- In short, the evidence points more towards hoaxing and delusion than real discovery.
- What is deceit or delusion, and what is genuine in this movement?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Pulque is a thick, white, Mexican alcoholic drink made from fermented maguey juice; the sacred drink of the Aztecs. It is drunk without being aged, sometimes with added fruit or vegetable juice. Pulquerías are bars where it is drunk.