Traducción de delusion en español:
- 1 countable 1.1 (mistaken idea)(vain hope)she clung to the delusion that …falsa ilusión (feminine)they're laboring under the delusion that they're going to get compensationse aferraba a la vana ilusión de que …se creen que los van a indemnizar (y están en un error)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (Psychology)
he suffers from delusions o the delusion that he is Napoleonidea (feminine) delirantehe has delusions of grandeurse cree Napoleóntiene delirios de grandeza
- The rise of psychoanalysis did much to validate the contents of mental symptoms, including delusions.
- In the paranoid form of this disorder, they develop delusions of persecution or personal grandeur.
- LSD can induce a psychotic state with paranoid delusions that can last for months.
- 2 uncountable (act of deluding) [formal]Oraciones de ejemplo
- The rest of us play along, but no one is fooled by this necessary delusion.
- In short, the evidence points more towards hoaxing and delusion than real discovery.
- What is deceit or delusion, and what is genuine in this movement?
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.