Traducción de democratic en español:
- 1 (Politics) 1.1(country/system/election)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2
also: Democratic(in US)Oraciones de ejemplo
- What people see as democratic principles may sometimes have to be compromised.
- In theory, the fund supports democratic institutions in the nations it assists.
- You also think our freedoms will be reined in and our democracy will be less democratic.
- In July and August the Democratic and Republican parties hold their nominating conventions.
- He brought a variety of Democratic congressmen on stage to wave at the crowd.
- No member of the Democratic congressional leadership commented on his charges.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.