Traducción de democratic en español:
- 1 (Politics) 1.1(country/system/election)
democráticoOraciones de ejemplo1.2
also: Democratic(in US)Oraciones de ejemplo
- What people see as democratic principles may sometimes have to be compromised.
- In theory, the fund supports democratic institutions in the nations it assists.
- You also think our freedoms will be reined in and our democracy will be less democratic.
- In July and August the Democratic and Republican parties hold their nominating conventions.
- He brought a variety of Democratic congressmen on stage to wave at the crowd.
- No member of the Democratic congressional leadership commented on his charges.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda