- 1 (exuberant, effusive) [person/personality] efusivo, expresivo, demostrativo (Latin America/América Latina)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I'm not a very demonstrative person, having always been taught that emotion leads to weakness, so I was more than a little embarrassed.
- This wasn't a family that showed what it felt, or courted demonstrative friends.
- With his loud voice and demonstrative personality, Weis usually sets the tone on the practice field.
- 2 (logically conclusive) [formal] [argument/exposition] concluyente this case is demonstrative of his theory este caso demuestra su teoríaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The course's contents included the direct and cross examination of lay and expert witnesses, introduction of evidence and demonstrative exhibits, the making of closing arguments and the opening statement.
- He is very experienced in collating documents, summarizing evidence, arranging diagrammatic and demonstrative evidence and assisting with the general preparation for trial.
- In my view, when the admissibility of demonstrative evidence is in issue, in many cases, a traditional analysis of probative value really misses the point.
- 3 [pronoun/adjective] demostrativoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The best examples are the demonstrative pronouns this and that, for the reason that they are guaranteed a reference every time they are used.
- These are thoughts or judgements whose canonical expression is in terms of a demonstrative pronoun, ‘this’ or ‘that’, used to refer to some object in the perceived environment.
- Maybe I have a propensity for those sort of muddles, but maybe I'd rather have a propensity for that sort of a muddle, for my demonstrative pronouns are very dear to me.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.