- 1 (exuberant, effusive) [person/personality] efusivo, expresivo, demostrativo (AmL)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I'm not a very demonstrative person, having always been taught that emotion leads to weakness, so I was more than a little embarrassed.
- This wasn't a family that showed what it felt, or courted demonstrative friends.
- With his loud voice and demonstrative personality, Weis usually sets the tone on the practice field.
- 2 (logically conclusive) [formal] [argument/exposition] concluyente this case is demonstrative of his theory este caso demuestra su teoríaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The course's contents included the direct and cross examination of lay and expert witnesses, introduction of evidence and demonstrative exhibits, the making of closing arguments and the opening statement.
- He is very experienced in collating documents, summarizing evidence, arranging diagrammatic and demonstrative evidence and assisting with the general preparation for trial.
- In my view, when the admissibility of demonstrative evidence is in issue, in many cases, a traditional analysis of probative value really misses the point.
- 3 [pronoun/adjective] demostrativoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The best examples are the demonstrative pronouns this and that, for the reason that they are guaranteed a reference every time they are used.
- These are thoughts or judgements whose canonical expression is in terms of a demonstrative pronoun, ‘this’ or ‘that’, used to refer to some object in the perceived environment.
- Maybe I have a propensity for those sort of muddles, but maybe I'd rather have a propensity for that sort of a muddle, for my demonstrative pronouns are very dear to me.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.