Traducción de den en español:
- 1.1 (lair) guarida (feminine), cubil (masculine) the lion's den la guarida del león a fox's den una zorrera or raposeraExample sentences1.2 (of thieves) guarida (feminine) a den of (vice and) iniquity un antro de (vicio y) perdición
Example sentences1.3 (room) [colloquial/familiar] cuarto (masculine) de estar, leonera (feminine) (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar]; (for study, work) estudio (masculine), gabinete (masculine)
- North American river otters build dens in the burrows of other mammals, in natural hollows, such as under a log, or in river banks.
- Inhabiting thick, wooded country and arid, shrubby areas, jaguars often make their dens in caves, or under overhanging rocks.
- The pups emerged from their protective den, pawing the earth in celebration.
Example sentences1.4 (of Cub Scouts) (American English/inglés norteamericano) grupo (masculine)
- Bombed-out buildings house dens of illicit commerce, while bridges and river banks swarm with a second society.
- The City had obtained search warrants for various sites suspected of being dens of criminal activity, said communication's officer for the city.
- George and Tony took the gang back to their secret den to discuss what to do next.
- So I looked on other shelves in the living room, in the den, in the bedroom, and in my office downstairs.
- These are the privileged few who had intimate meetings with the candidates in corporate suites and the private dens of the super rich.
- Another flight of stairs leads to a good sized attic room which could suit a variety of uses - a den, games room, home office or perhaps a teenager's bedroom.
- Cub Scouting members join a Cub Scout pack and are assigned to a den, usually a neighborhood group of six to eight boys.
- Once a month, all of the dens and family members gather for a pack meeting under the direction of a Cubmaster and pack committee.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.