Traducción de denote en español:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [formal] (indicate) denotar [formal], indicar*Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 [Linguistics/Lingüística] denotar
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Next, each species or cultivar has a list of nurseries that sell it, with symbols denoting new entries, synonyms, awards of merit, variegation and so on.
- For the second quarter in a row, the company has had an ‘e’ placed after its trading symbol, denoting a late filing of accounts.
- In Courchevel, pay attention to the numbers after the name (which denote the height in metres).
- Kildare County Council has agreed to erect signs denoting the twinning of Kildare with French town Corps Nuds.
- The council has carried out risk assessments on all restricted areas and has reopened nearly three-quarters of the pathways - identified by a pink sign denoting a right of way.
- It is signed P O'Neill denoting official sanction.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.