- 1.1 [Dentistry/Odontología] [treatment/health/hygienist] dental; [school] de odontología or (in Chile also/en Chile también) de dentística a dental appointment una cita or hora con el dentista the dental profession los dentistas or [formal] odontólogos dental receptionist recepcionista (masculine and feminine) de clínica dentalMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 [Linguistics/Lingüística] dental
- And despite all the good news about dental health, tooth decay remains one of the most common diseases of childhood.
- In spite of these improvements in dental health, teeth are still extracted because of decay.
- Fluoride can considerably benefit dental health by strengthening the tooth enamel, making it more resistant to acid attacks that can cause tooth decay.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If your child wears braces, a retainer, or other orthodontics, ask the orthodontist about dental care.
- With today's advances in modern dentistry, dental surgery has also advanced considerably to make the procedure nearly painless.
- Patients are instructed that when they visit the dentist for cleanings or dental work during the next two years, they should take prophylactic antibiotics.
- The sound that has yet to receive an official symbol is a ‘voiceless bilabial trill preceded by a dental stop, forming a single unit’.
- The alliterating dental sounds clinch the sentence's dark sense.
- [Linguistics/Lingüística] dental (feminine)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the