Traducción de dental en español:
- 1.1 (Dentistry)(treatment/health/hygienist)(school)a dental appointmentde odontología or (in Chile also) de dentísticathe dental professionuna cita or hora con el dentistadental receptionistlos dentistas or [formal] odontólogosrecepcionista (masculine and feminine) de clínica dentalOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (Linguistics)
- And despite all the good news about dental health, tooth decay remains one of the most common diseases of childhood.
- In spite of these improvements in dental health, teeth are still extracted because of decay.
- Fluoride can considerably benefit dental health by strengthening the tooth enamel, making it more resistant to acid attacks that can cause tooth decay.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- If your child wears braces, a retainer, or other orthodontics, ask the orthodontist about dental care.
- With today's advances in modern dentistry, dental surgery has also advanced considerably to make the procedure nearly painless.
- Patients are instructed that when they visit the dentist for cleanings or dental work during the next two years, they should take prophylactic antibiotics.
- The sound that has yet to receive an official symbol is a ‘voiceless bilabial trill preceded by a dental stop, forming a single unit’.
- The alliterating dental sounds clinch the sentence's dark sense.
- (Linguistics)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Dentals are primarily distinguished from sounds in which contact is made with the tongue and the gum ridge, as in English, due to the acoustic similarity of the sounds and the fact that in the Roman alphabet they are generally written using the same symbols.
- In a variety of languages, either for the sake of euphony, or from caprice or accident, sibilant letters have been interchanged with dentals.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than