Traducción de deposit en español:
- 1 1.1 (set down)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (Geology)
- The train deposits you at Sirkeci station, in the heart of Istanbul, at the gateway to the Golden Horn.
- Ben yanked him up by the back of his collar and half dragged him to the livery, depositing him in a pile of hay.
- ‘See you later,’ Tim says, after Adam is safely deposited in a sitting position on his blankets.
(silt/sediment)Oraciones de ejemplo
- He also suggested that to prevent such a theft we should have deposited the helmets with him for safekeeping.
- After depositing my bags in a sarkari guest house I made for the office of the Dashauli Gram Swarajya Mandal.
- Traditionally, villagers deposit money in post offices as they consider them safe and they also earn more interest compared to banks.
- Sand was deposited by wind or water, and briefly wetted by liquid water that evaporated, forming the sulfate cement.
- Geologists suggested the layers may have been formed either by ash from a volcano or from sediments deposited by wind or liquid water.
- Fossils, he claimed, were the remains of once-living organisms, turned to stone inside layers of silt or sand deposited by water.
- 2 2.1 (leave) I deposited the will with my lawyerwe deposited the kids with their grandmother [humorous]dejé el testamento en manos de mi abogado2.2 you have to deposit half the amount nowle encajamos or enjaretamos los niños a la abuela [humorous]debe entregar ahora la mitad del dinero como depósitoOraciones de ejemplo
- This may prevent the victim of a fraud seeking a proprietary remedy against a bank where money has been deposited into a bank account.
- The only sign of him is the money that's deposited into my bank account every month.
- Would you also like to go to the bank and deposit regular sums of money?
- 1 1.1 (payment into account) he has $600 on deposit at the bank(before noun) deposit sliptiene 600 dólares en una cuenta de ahorro(s)1.2 (down payment — on large amounts) a small deposit secures any articlecomprobante (masculine) or (River Plate area) boleta (feminine) de depósitoresguardo (masculine) de ingreso (Spain)he put down a deposit on the carse reserva cualquier artículo pagando un pequeño depósito or dejando una pequeña señal or (River Plate area) señaa 10% deposit, a deposit of 10%hizo una entrega inicial para el cochedio una entrada (Spain) or (Chile) un pie para el cocheun depósito del 10%(on house, car etc)una entrega inicial del 10%una entrada (Spain) or (Chile) un pie del 10%Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (security) is there a deposit on this bottle?
- Persimmon said then that the acquisition of 20,000 shares was merely a deposit on a conditional contract to buy the ground, subject to planning permission and vacant possession.
- Lowry then used the balance as a deposit on a property at Cheadle near Manchester.
- The shares had simply been bought to secure the deposit on the contract.
¿cobran el envase or (Spain) (Mexico) casco?Oraciones de ejemplo1.4 (British English) (Politics)
- Birth defects and complications are also being missed because ultrasound waves are unable to penetrate large fat deposits.
- ‘Placer’ gold deposits are those that accumulate in the sediments of stream beds.
- The alkaline action of raw juices dissolves the accumulation of deposits around the joints and in other tissue.
(depósito que se paga para poder presentarse como candidato a diputado)to lose one's deposit(perder el depósito al no obtener el mínimo de votos estipulado)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The damage deposit covered their final month's rent but their lease was obviously dead.
- The most a landlord can ask for in terms of a damage deposit is the last month's rent, payable before the tenant occupies a unit.
- Force convicted slumlords to give damage deposits to the government.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He attracted only 1,392 votes and lost his deposit.
- A candidate shall lose his deposit if he has received less than six percent of the number of valid ballots in the election and has failed to win a seat in the subsequent election run-off.
- At the general election of 1950, it put up 100 candidates, lost both its seats, and forfeited 97 deposits.
- Any money market accounts, certificates of deposits, bank bonds, Treasuries, and savings are assets.
- Unlike safe investments such as bank deposits or Treasury bonds, dividends are not guaranteed.
- But a claim - and bank notes or deposits are claims to money - does not involve the creditor's relinquishing any of the present good.
- 3 (Mining) (of gas)(of gold, copper)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The removal of huge amounts of material from the underground deposit causes massive subsidence at the surface.
- Asbestos is a fibrous mineral mined from rock deposits.
- Mongolia, population 2.3 million, lives on mostly undeveloped land with so much mineral wealth that coal deposits sit on the desert surface.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to