Traducción de depression en español:
- 1 uncountable (despondency) to suffer from depressionsufrir depresionesOraciones de ejemplo
- Tiredness might have played its part, but the sense of dejection and depression emanating from the studio clouded the whole broadcast.
- We are too prone to judge ourselves by our moments of despondency and depression.
- We're staying several steps ahead of gloom, despair, deep dark depression, and excessive misery.
- 2 countable (in flat surface)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The presence of shallow depressions in the ground surface allows time for water to percolate into the soil and reduces the volume and speed of flow across the slope.
- The stone includes a depression on its concave surface where the practitioner's finger was inserted in order to assist in applying force.
- The images relayed from the probe were not much more exciting - some low hills and surface depressions.
- 3 countable (Economics) the (Great) DepressionOraciones de ejemplo
- They have developed a close relationship between stock market crashes and the economic recessions and depressions that follow them.
- According to him, the original estimate did take into account periodic recessions and depressions in the stock market.
- Just as the mass extinctions were associated with climatic shifts, depressions and recessions often reflect changing economic conditions.
- 4 countable (Meteorology)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Rainfall in the savannah region usually arrives between November and April in heavy bursts from monsoonal depressions or tropical cyclones.
- The most significant features of the wet season are thunderstorms, tropical cyclones and rain depressions.
- Cyclonic weather with a depression centred over the UK can cause unsettled conditions in both winter and summer.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda