Traducción de depression en español:
- 1 uncountable (despondency) to suffer from depressionsufrir depresionesOraciones de ejemplo
- Grace found herself being dragged into depression by her own thoughts.
- He did not kiss the old woman's hand; for, in his fatigue and depression, the necessity to pretend fell away.
- Regular readers will know I was deep in the throes of depression, both seasonal and related to other sources.
- 2 countable (in flat surface)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The presence of shallow depressions in the ground surface allows time for water to percolate into the soil and reduces the volume and speed of flow across the slope.
- The stone includes a depression on its concave surface where the practitioner's finger was inserted in order to assist in applying force.
- The images relayed from the probe were not much more exciting - some low hills and surface depressions.
- 3 countable (Economics) the (Great) DepressionOraciones de ejemplo
- They have developed a close relationship between stock market crashes and the economic recessions and depressions that follow them.
- According to him, the original estimate did take into account periodic recessions and depressions in the stock market.
- Just as the mass extinctions were associated with climatic shifts, depressions and recessions often reflect changing economic conditions.
- 4 countable (Meteorol)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Rainfall in the savannah region usually arrives between November and April in heavy bursts from monsoonal depressions or tropical cyclones.
- The most significant features of the wet season are thunderstorms, tropical cyclones and rain depressions.
- Cyclonic weather with a depression centred over the UK can cause unsettled conditions in both winter and summer.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda