- 1.1 (debris) desechos (masculine plural)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 [Geology/Geología] detrito (m), detritus (m)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It records that the lineside across much of the network is ‘currently disfigured not only by general litter and waste but by detritus of specific railway origin’.
- The debris and detritus from the sites that were destroyed have been either tainted or sterilized.
- Goats, oxen and others wandered listlessly amongst the scattered waste and detritus.
- This may reflect drowning of the source of carbonate and terrigenous clastic detritus, and/or retreat of a sediment dispersal system.
- Therefore none of the mafic sheets supplied detritus to the sedimentary environment.
- The fact that these rocks were not supplying detritus to the sedimentary basin is consistent with the geological observation that they always appear covered by the younger deposits, with little or no discontinuity until the Devonian.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.