Traducción de devolve en español:
- 1.1 [formal]to devolve
sobreor enalguien(authority/power)his duties devolve upon his deputy
aalguiensus obligaciones recaen sobre or en su sustitutoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (property)to devolve
- A committee or coalition cannot instigate true love; the responsibility for this devolves to substantial human exemplars.
- The governor's call for a non-binding referendum means this responsibility will ultimately devolve upon us.
- I'm not saying that sexual responsibility devolves to women.
- Worse, fullbacks have devolved into one-dimensional blockers who may only see action on one-fifth of a team's snaps - and they're lucky to touch the ball at all.
- If the detectives are of differing abilities it devolves into a situation where one player is deciding the best move for everybody else.
- Unfortunately, that intensity's exactly what's lacking in Yellowknife, a stylish road movie whose early promise devolves into a hash of bad sex and worse plotting.
too onsomebodypasar aalguien
- [formal](privilege/right)to devolve authority to the regions
concederdar autonomía a las regionesOraciones de ejemplo
- The State Government devolving its powers on local self-governments is not to be criticised.
- Let's imagine a situation where regional assemblies over England decide to pursue the same line as London, and the national agencies are broken up so as to devolve power to local decision-makers.
- He said: ‘If you are going to devolve power to local communities, giving them a list of who should be involved is counter-productive.’
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda