Traducción de difference en español:
- 1 c and u 1.1 (dissimilarity) diferencia (feminine) spot the difference (puzzle) los 9 ( or 7 etc) errores, encuentre las diferencias (Latin America/América Latina) to tell the difference notar or ver* la diferencia a holiday with a difference unas vacaciones diferentesOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2to make a/no difference it could make a difference in o (British English/inglés británico) to the outcome podría influir en el resultado it will make no difference to you a ti no te va a afectar does it make any difference to you if we go today? ¿te es or te da lo mismo si vamos hoy? it makes a difference having a computer las cosas son muy distintas con una computadora would it make a great deal of difference in o (British English/inglés británico) to the cost? ¿supondría una gran diferencia de precio?, ¿cambiaría mucho el precio? what difference does it make? — it makes all the difference in the world ¿qué importa? — importa muchísimo an extra $100 would make all the difference con 100 dólares más, las cosas serían totalmente diferentes it will cost you £5 or as near as makes no difference te costará unas 5 libras poco más o menos 1.3 (change) diferencia (feminine) the difference in him since he started slimming is amazing es increíble el cambio que ha dado or cómo ha cambiado desde que empezó a adelgazar
- Structural differences between the various drugs account for the differences in the potential side effects.
- The differences between the present study and prior work likely represent differences in patient selection.
- Therefore differences between the experiments could be attributed to differences in genetic background of the species that are not shared.
Oraciones de ejemplo1.4 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] diferencia (feminine) the difference between six and two is four la diferencia entre seis y dos es cuatro to split the difference dividirse la diferencia (a partes iguales)
- There is in America a sense of distance from other nations, and of difference from them, which has been long remarked and debated.
- The question then becomes: how can we free difference from these normative connotations?
- A quick click on my archives, and I find that there's not much difference from last Christmas.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Secondly, it assumes coat armour to be hereditary in the male lines of a family, with differences to distinguish cadet branches.
- If the antecedent is more true than the consequent, then the conditional is less than the maximal truth by the difference between their values.
- The difference between the expected value and the certainty equivalent is the risk premium for the gamble.
- It is claimed that there remains a substantial difference between that sum and the full amount of the loss.
- 2 countable/numerable (disagreement) diferencia (feminine) they've had their differences han tenido sus diferencias to settle o resolve one's differences saldar or resolver* sus ( or mis etc) diferencias we put aside our differences olvidamos nuestras diferenciasOraciones de ejemplo
- Naturally, we will have our differences and our disputes, but we must be especially wary of the tendency to cast them in terms of a fictitious religious strife.
- Governments are often beset by internal divisions and dispute, but such differences have traditionally been over politics or policy.
- In a voluntary society like the church we rely heavily on the ties that bind us together as the body of Christ as a way of resolving our differences and disputes.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.