- 1by dint of somethinghe won it by dint of sheer hard worka fuerza de algose lo ganó a fuerza de trabajarse lo ganó a pulsoOraciones de ejemplo
- Creative work is done not by dint of will power, by some kind of mental exertion; instead, and paradoxically, it comes with the least effort, out of the blue.
- She reaches this position by dint of sheer competence.
- But one day by dint of sheer chance and perverse good luck Vernon happened to be struck by a rather smashing train of thought.
- 2 (American English) → dentOraciones de ejemplo
- The hat, I think the style was called fedora, had a dark band and a dint in the top, which my father would sometimes correct with a chopping action of his right hand.
- Remove dints and scratches and chips from cars; detail your car inside and out and respray the car, for $1000.
- I'm not sure my massive century-old wardrobe can handle any more nicks and dints from ‘careful’ removalists.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.