- 1.1 [Govt] (before n) diplomático the diplomatic corps el cuerpo diplomático diplomatic immunity inmunidad (f) diplomática to break off diplomatic relations romper* las relaciones diplomáticas 1.2 (tactful) [person/approach] diplomático she needs diplomatic handling hay que tratarla con diplomaciaMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It will also enhance foreign trade and diplomatic relations with neighboring countries.
- The war induced the opening of New Zealand's first diplomatic relations with foreign powers.
- Henceforth UK interests were to be the concern of a British diplomatic agent styled the British High Commissioner.
- Be a catalyst for change by letting your actions and voices be heard in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
- So it would appear that from now on I am going to have to be more tactful and diplomatic in my meanderings.
- Still, dealing with a complex issue such as this one requires a great deal of diplomatic finesse.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.