Traducción de dismal en español:
- 1 (gloomy)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- And mine is the world of the rented room, where damp creeps in in the dismal gloom and music is the only thing I own.
- As glorious Tramore yet again defied the dismal weather forecasts the fans flocked to the seaside venue.
- One idea is pushing election day back into October, to spare voters going to the polls in dismal weather.
- Her reassuring smile did little to reassure her dismal friends.
- After the past 10 days in the spotlight, internal morale for the 200 STB staff is dismal.
- If these really are the views of those around him, one fears he must run with a rather dismal crowd.
- 2 (very bad)(news/prophecy)
malísimo(results/performance/conditions)her attempts resulted in dismal failure
pésimosus intentos fracasaron estrepitosamenteOraciones de ejemplo
- The play is a history of his romantic failures, with amorous adventures ranging from the comic to the pitiful but always dismal failures.
- This self-centredness bothered some of his followers, who quit after the party's dismal electoral performance.
- By that measure, too, Australia's recent performance looks dismal.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda