Traducción de dismal en español:
- 1.1 (gloomy)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (very bad)
- And mine is the world of the rented room, where damp creeps in in the dismal gloom and music is the only thing I own.
- As glorious Tramore yet again defied the dismal weather forecasts the fans flocked to the seaside venue.
- One idea is pushing election day back into October, to spare voters going to the polls in dismal weather.
(news/prophecy)(future)muy negro(weather)(results/performance/conditions)her attempts resulted in dismal failuresus intentos fracasaron estrepitosamenteOraciones de ejemplo
- Her reassuring smile did little to reassure her dismal friends.
- After the past 10 days in the spotlight, internal morale for the 200 STB staff is dismal.
- If these really are the views of those around him, one fears he must run with a rather dismal crowd.
- The play is a history of his romantic failures, with amorous adventures ranging from the comic to the pitiful but always dismal failures.
- This self-centredness bothered some of his followers, who quit after the party's dismal electoral performance.
- By that measure, too, Australia's recent performance looks dismal.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.