Traducción de distort en español:
- 1 (deform)(metal/object)his face was distorted by o with anger/pain
deformartenía el rostro crispado por la ira/del dolora distorting mirrorun espejo deformanteOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Her face was distorted with agony, and small squeaks erupted from her mouth.
- Their faces were distorted with fear and anguish.
- His face was distorted with tension, sweat dripping from his temples to the tiny cheap pin on his shirt: manager.
- The shadows warped and distorted as a humanoid shape detached itself.
- It was gnarled like a tree branch, twisting and distorting in places.
- It twisted in sickening slow motion, distorting out of shape.
- 2 (Electronics)(signal/sound)
distorsionarOraciones de ejemplo
- Heat made the air thick - it must be distorting the sound waves, slowing them down.
- These air pockets can distort the sound waves and produce an unclear image.
- She screams at him until the volume of her voice is distorting the phone signal and he cannot comprehend a word she says.
- 3 (misrepresent)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Many investors now distrust pension accounting because it distorts reported earnings.
- In addition, the probability of the results being distorted by confounding factors has not been adequately addressed.
- The nature of adulation does not distort his impression of reality.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda