Traducción de distort en español:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (deform) [metal/object] deformar; [image/reflection] deformar, distorsionar his face was distorted by o with anger/pain tenía el rostro crispado por la ira/del dolor a distorting mirror un espejo deformanteOraciones de ejemplo1.2 [Electronics/Electrónica] [signal/sound] distorsionar
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (misrepresent) [facts/statement] tergiversar, distorsionar
- The shadows warped and distorted as a humanoid shape detached itself.
- It was gnarled like a tree branch, twisting and distorting in places.
- It twisted in sickening slow motion, distorting out of shape.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Heat made the air thick - it must be distorting the sound waves, slowing them down.
- These air pockets can distort the sound waves and produce an unclear image.
- She screams at him until the volume of her voice is distorting the phone signal and he cannot comprehend a word she says.
- Many investors now distrust pension accounting because it distorts reported earnings.
- In addition, the probability of the results being distorted by confounding factors has not been adequately addressed.
- The nature of adulation does not distort his impression of reality.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- [Audio] distorsionar
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the