Traducción de district en español:
noun/nombreDistrict of Columbia - DC
- 1 1.1 (region) zona (feminine), región (feminine) 1.2 (locality) barrio (masculine) red-light district zona (feminine) de tolerancia (Latin America/América Latina) , zona (feminine) roja (Latin America/América Latina) , barrio (masculine) chino (Spain/España) the Federal District el distrito federal
- 2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Politics/Política] (of state, city) distrito (masculine) congressional district distrito (masculine) or circunscripción (feminine) electoralExample sentences
- The retail boom is also transforming the oldest shopping districts in the city.
- Our next stop was the Browns Race and High Falls Area: one of the city's newest entertainment districts.
- Cities with gleaming business districts and luxury developments for the rich are surrounded by shanty towns and slums.
- Let us look at that district health board sector, of which a large part is hospital-based.
- The project authorities with the support of the district administration have removed the debris.
- Rural school districts have relied more on federal and state aid over the past 3 years than their urban counterparts.
- Negotiations between Wiltshire County Council and the districts are continuing.
- A more detailed report on the waterside scheme will be considered by both the district and county councils in the summer.
- The district and county councils say it is not their responsibility.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.