Traducción de district en español:
noun/nombreDistrict of Columbia - DC
- 1 1.1 (region) zona (feminine), región (feminine) 1.2 (locality) barrio (masculine) red-light district zona (feminine) de tolerancia (Latin America/América Latina) , zona (feminine) roja (Latin America/América Latina) , barrio (masculine) chino (Spain/España) the Federal District el distrito federal
- 2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Politics/Política] (of state, city) distrito (masculine) congressional district distrito (masculine) or circunscripción (feminine) electoralExample sentences
- The retail boom is also transforming the oldest shopping districts in the city.
- Our next stop was the Browns Race and High Falls Area: one of the city's newest entertainment districts.
- Cities with gleaming business districts and luxury developments for the rich are surrounded by shanty towns and slums.
- Let us look at that district health board sector, of which a large part is hospital-based.
- The project authorities with the support of the district administration have removed the debris.
- Rural school districts have relied more on federal and state aid over the past 3 years than their urban counterparts.
- Negotiations between Wiltshire County Council and the districts are continuing.
- A more detailed report on the waterside scheme will be considered by both the district and county councils in the summer.
- The district and county councils say it is not their responsibility.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the