Traducción de dolly en español:
noun plural dollies
- 1 (doll) [child language]muñequita (feminine)queca (feminine) (Spain) [child language]Oraciones de ejemplo
- She jumped on mats that sang, put dollies to bed, chose a dolls' house to take home and finally she waited patiently next to her grandfather as two baskets of chocolate eggs were paid for; one for her and one for her baby brother.
- Each child got a present that had been chosen for them, and it was fabulous to see all of the little girls pushing their new dollies in their new dolly prams and the boys driving their remote control Hummers.
- I whine like a little baby girl who just had her favorite dolly taken away from her.
- 2 2.1 (mobile platform) (Technology)plataforma (feminine) rodanteOraciones de ejemplo2.2 (Cinema, Television)
dolly (masculine)(before noun) dolly shot 2.3 (American English) (Railways)(locomotora pequeña)
- Nearly a quarter of the film's movement - dollies, crane shots - are synthetic.
- The town is all one set, and at the end of the film, when he dollies in on Doc Halliday's tombstone, he takes care to put a tiny wagon train heading west in the background of the shot.
- The camera dollies in slightly, then cuts to a close-up of her and tilts down to the page, upon which she is drawing crude crosses in red ink.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda