Traducción de dolly en español:
noun/nombre (plural -lies)
- 1 (doll) [child lang] muñequita (feminine), queca (feminine) (Spain/España) [child language/lenguaje infantil]Example sentences
- She jumped on mats that sang, put dollies to bed, chose a dolls' house to take home and finally she waited patiently next to her grandfather as two baskets of chocolate eggs were paid for; one for her and one for her baby brother.
- Each child got a present that had been chosen for them, and it was fabulous to see all of the little girls pushing their new dollies in their new dolly prams and the boys driving their remote control Hummers.
- I whine like a little baby girl who just had her favorite dolly taken away from her.
- 2 2.1 (mobile platform) [Technology/Tecnología] plataforma (feminine) rodante 2.2 [Cinema/Cine] [Television/Televisión] dolly (masculine) (before noun/delante del nombre) dolly shot travelling (masculine) 2.3 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Railways/Ferrocarriles] [ locomotora pequeña ]Example sentences
- Nearly a quarter of the film's movement - dollies, crane shots - are synthetic.
- The town is all one set, and at the end of the film, when he dollies in on Doc Halliday's tombstone, he takes care to put a tiny wagon train heading west in the background of the shot.
- The camera dollies in slightly, then cuts to a close-up of her and tilts down to the page, upon which she is drawing crude crosses in red ink.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Nochebuena, celebrated in Spanish-speaking countries rather than Christmas Day. Dinner is eaten before Midnight Mass, known as misa del gallo.