Traducción de dose en español:
- 1 (of medication) do not exceed the recommended doseno sobrepasar la dosis recomendadahe's fine in small doses [humorous]se lo puede aguantar en pequeñas dosislike a dose of salts [colloquial]en menos que canta un gallo [colloquial]
en un abrir y cerrar de ojos [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, and you remember it within 12 hours, take it as soon as you remember.
- After taking a dose of this medicine you may get a headache that lasts for a short time.
- Therefore, doctors are always trying to find a way to use as low a dose of these drugs as possible in order to minimize these side effects.
- 2 2.1 (portion, amount) [colloquial]a bad dose of fluuna gripe or (Colombia) (Mexico) una gripa muy malaa dose of sea air will do you goodun poco de aire de mar te va a hacer bienOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo2.2 (venereal infection) [colloquial]
- Irradiation exposes food to a dose of ionizing radiation to kill bacteria.
- Thus, clustered damages are presumably produced by low doses of ionizing radiation such as those to which human populations may be exposed.
- It can be totally dehydrated and can take huge doses of ionizing radiation in the dehydrated state.
- Excuse me for being slightly cynical, but going to a film doesn't necessarily imply a dose of culture.
- For most people a dose of winter flu is unpleasant.
- Because I try to grow a high yield on a relatively small area (the raised beds), a good dose of compost is necessary.
- I've been dosing myself with vitamin Che estado tomando vitamina CI'm all dosed up with painkillersme he tomado no sé cuántos analgésicosall he does is dose her up with antibioticslo único que hace es recetarle antibióticosOraciones de ejemplo
- Orthodox doctors dosed him up with more and more painkillers, without being able to sort out the underlying problem, he says.
- Every day you are in excruciating pain and every day the doctors come along and dose you up to the eyeballs in morphine, so much so that you don't know what is going on around you.
- Women were dosed one hour before anesthesia was administered.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda