Traducción de dose en español:
- 1 (of medication) do not exceed the recommended dosehe's fine in small doses [humorous]no sobrepasar la dosis recomendadalike a dose of salts [colloquial]se lo puede aguantar en pequeñas dosisen menos que canta un gallo [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, and you remember it within 12 hours, take it as soon as you remember.
- After taking a dose of this medicine you may get a headache that lasts for a short time.
- Therefore, doctors are always trying to find a way to use as low a dose of these drugs as possible in order to minimize these side effects.
- 2 2.1 (portion, amount) [colloquial]a bad dose of flua dose of sea air will do you gooduna gripe or (Colombia) (Mexico) una gripa muy mala2.2 (venereal infection) [colloquial]un poco de aire de mar te va a hacer bienOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Excuse me for being slightly cynical, but going to a film doesn't necessarily imply a dose of culture.
- For most people a dose of winter flu is unpleasant.
- Because I try to grow a high yield on a relatively small area (the raised beds), a good dose of compost is necessary.
- Irradiation exposes food to a dose of ionizing radiation to kill bacteria.
- Thus, clustered damages are presumably produced by low doses of ionizing radiation such as those to which human populations may be exposed.
- It can be totally dehydrated and can take huge doses of ionizing radiation in the dehydrated state.
- I've been dosing myself with vitamin CI'm all dosed up with painkillershe estado tomando vitamina Call he does is dose her up with antibioticsme he tomado no sé cuántos analgésicoslo único que hace es recetarle antibióticosOraciones de ejemplo
- Orthodox doctors dosed him up with more and more painkillers, without being able to sort out the underlying problem, he says.
- Every day you are in excruciating pain and every day the doctors come along and dose you up to the eyeballs in morphine, so much so that you don't know what is going on around you.
- Women were dosed one hour before anesthesia was administered.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the