Traducción de dose en español:
- 1 (of medication) dosis (feminine) do not exceed the recommended dose no sobrepasar la dosis recomendada he's fine in small doses [humorous/humorístico] se lo puede aguantar en pequeñas dosis like a dose of salts [colloquial/familiar] en menos que canta un gallo [colloquial/familiar], en un abrir y cerrar de ojos [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- If you miss a dose of this medicine, and you remember it within 12 hours, take it as soon as you remember.
- After taking a dose of this medicine you may get a headache that lasts for a short time.
- Therefore, doctors are always trying to find a way to use as low a dose of these drugs as possible in order to minimize these side effects.
- 2 2.1 (portion, amount) [colloquial/familiar] a bad dose of flu una gripe or (Colombia) (Mexico/México) una gripa muy mala a dose of sea air will do you good un poco de aire de mar te va a hacer bien 2.2 (venereal infection) [colloquial/familiar] enfermedad (feminine) venéreaExample sentences
- Excuse me for being slightly cynical, but going to a film doesn't necessarily imply a dose of culture.
- For most people a dose of winter flu is unpleasant.
- Because I try to grow a high yield on a relatively small area (the raised beds), a good dose of compost is necessary.
- Irradiation exposes food to a dose of ionizing radiation to kill bacteria.
- Thus, clustered damages are presumably produced by low doses of ionizing radiation such as those to which human populations may be exposed.
- It can be totally dehydrated and can take huge doses of ionizing radiation in the dehydrated state.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the