Traducción de drape en español:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (arrange) they draped a flag over the tomb colocaron una bandera formando pliegues sobre la tumba the dress was draped in graceful folds el vestido tenía un elegante drapeado she draped herself over the sofa se tendió sobre el sofá he draped his legs over the arm of the chair se acomodó poniendo las piernas sobre el brazo del sillónExample sentences1.2 (cover) cubrir* the furniture was draped with sheets los muebles estaban cubiertos con sábanas
- Ariel has draped some clothing on the tree and Trinculo takes a robe and puts it on.
- She dressed quickly, and draped a yellow scarf over her shoulders.
- Her green jacket was loosely draped in the crook of her elbow, and her jeans were clean, as if they had been purchased recently.
- She was squatting by the fire wrapped in scarlet cloth, her shoulders draped in a soiled blanket.
- The fact is that on the streets of India, certainly by Western standards, most women appear to be draped, swathed and completely covered in fabric.
- All the furniture is draped in grey blankets to make it more sophisticatedly grey.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, the paga extra (or paga extraordinaria) is a bonus payment equivalent to a month's salary, paid twice a year, at Christmas and in July before the summer vacation, on top of the normal monthly salary. These bonuses are written into most permanent employment contracts.