- 1.1 (arrange) they draped a flag over the tomb colocaron una bandera formando pliegues sobre la tumba the dress was draped in graceful folds el vestido tenía un elegante drapeado she draped herself over the sofa se tendió sobre el sofá he draped his legs over the arm of the chair se acomodó poniendo las piernas sobre el brazo del sillónMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (cover) cubrir* the furniture was draped with sheets los muebles estaban cubiertos con sábanas
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ariel has draped some clothing on the tree and Trinculo takes a robe and puts it on.
- She dressed quickly, and draped a yellow scarf over her shoulders.
- Her green jacket was loosely draped in the crook of her elbow, and her jeans were clean, as if they had been purchased recently.
- She was squatting by the fire wrapped in scarlet cloth, her shoulders draped in a soiled blanket.
- The fact is that on the streets of India, certainly by Western standards, most women appear to be draped, swathed and completely covered in fabric.
- All the furniture is draped in grey blankets to make it more sophisticatedly grey.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.