Traducción de dread en español:
- I dread going to the dentisttenerle terror or pavor aI dread to think what might have happenedle tengo terror or pavor al dentistathe dreaded moment finally cameno quiero ni pensar en lo que podría haber pasadome horroriza pensar en lo que podría haber pasadofinalmente llegó el tan temido momentoOraciones de ejemplo
- If £7 represents ‘good value’ in the gloom of winter, I'd dread to think how they will value summer fare.
- I would dread to think that a scene such as the one I witnessed at the age of twelve could happen in a playground now.
- If this were a regular occurrence I would dread to think of what effect it would have on me.
ofsomethingI have a dread of spidershe was o stood in dread of his fatherles tengo terror or horror a las arañaswe lived in constant dread of discovery/being deportedsu padre lo atemorizaba or aterrabale tenía terror a su padreto be filled with dreadvivíamos temiendo constantemente que nos descubrieran/deportaranmy greatest dread is dying of cancerestar aterrorizadolo que más me aterra es morir de cáncerOraciones de ejemplo
- Terror is an aggravated form of fear: intense fear, fright or dread.
- Panic, fear and dread take turns punching you in the solar plexus.
- He just wants to paralyze a nation, cause fear and panic and dread to become part of our everyday lives.
- [literary] (before noun)Oraciones de ejemplo
- While he may have settled into what we may define a ‘normal’ life, he forever lives in the dread fear that one day, he may wake up to find the fruit bandit has struck again.
- We still suggest woolen hoods for the Fourth of July picnics, but you can open a window now without fear of dread contagion.
- With the air-conditioning switched off, it was becoming hot and stuffy in the confined cabin space, and only there did I really begin to feel the dread hand of fear.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to