Traducción de dump en español:
- 1 1.1 (place for waste)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (heap of waste)
- Putting a halting site beside a dump was unfair in the first place.
- Most of the taxis outside the entrance doors look as if they were salvaged from a rubbish dump, and the Air-Conditioning is usually long gone.
- Some harbour board members fear that it will be in the area of the Deep Water Quay, coming through the site of the old dump.
to take a dump (American English) [vulgar]montón (masculine) de basurahacer caca [colloquial]Oraciones de ejemplo
- Is it likely that Australia's going to need a high level waste dump as well?
- Let me tell you, there's a reason that the mutant monsters in horror films generally come from one of two places, a nuclear waste dump or a sewer.
- Some MPs also support a nuclear waste dump in the State.
- The sons bring in some additional income, by looking for scrap metal on rubbish tips and scrap heaps or by digging coal from waste dumps and spoil heaps.
- 3 (Computing)dump (masculine)vuelco (masculine) or volcado (masculine) de memoriaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Attempts to track keystrokes and transfer graphics buffer memory contents are bypassed, he said, and it will be a lot more difficult to find critical data from main memory dumps.
- Sure, they don't do physical memory dumps (and as such don't allow you do undo things that were only performed in memory in the first place), but that's what Hibernate is for.
- The idea is that eventually we'll max out the AI's storage space, forcing it to do a memory dump.
- It is worth noting that IMAP is a text-based protocol, so a simple ASCII dump of the packet contents is an appropriate way to show them.
- Trouble is, the raw dump consists entirely of memory addresses.
- Instead of file system dumps, this data set contained specific file system information such as changed files, inode information, and important log files.
- 4 (unpleasant place) [colloquial]lugar (masculine) de mala muerteOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Ricky was the manager, or boss, of this dump of a convenient store.
- Someday, she'd own her own store but until then she was stuck working in this dump.
- I refrain from saying anything but I'm surprised anyone could be protective of this dump.
- They stage stunts in which, in but one example, they take a dump in a toilet on display in a hardware store.
- I sure don't want to lug my computer into the bathroom while I take a dump and read…
- Or is that just for us regular folk who don't drink champagne for breakfast and take dumps on solid gold toilets?
- 1 1.1 (get rid of) 1.2 (Business)to dump goods/products1.3 (boyfriend/girlfriend) [colloquial]inundar el mercado con mercancías/productos a bajo precioOraciones de ejemplo
- They are being used by many, but a lot more recyclable materials are being dumped or disposed of because of a lack of effort.
- It is illegal to dump any waste material at sea and all vessels will have to log and land their waste on returning from sea.
- Every time someone dumps their rubbish or unwanted furniture here, we have to sort it out.
- 2 2.1 (set on ground) he dumped the bags (down) beside the car2.2 (leave) [colloquial] the taxi dumped us (off) at the airportplantó las maletas junto al coche [colloquial]where can I dump my things?el taxi nos dejó en el aeropuerto¿dónde puedo dejar or poner mis cosas?Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo2.3 (Computing)
- ‘Make yourselves comfortable,’ said Raphael as he dumped his bag carelessly on the sofa.
- She carelessly dumped her books and pens on the table and, aggravated, slumped into the expensive chair.
- She walked over in a rush to her table, and dumped her bag heavily on the floor next to her.
(data/disks)Oraciones de ejemplo
- When her boyfriend dumps her, you are secretly delighted.
- If my boyfriend dumps me, I'm only picking up a block of tofu if I can throw it at his head.
- He'd been really lax since his girlfriend dumped him.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- After a set amount of time, if power is not yet restored, the system will dump data from the cache to the attached RAID systems.
- It will do this automatically, and its data will be dumped onto a public website where anyone can access it.
- Now's your chance to dump some of those really large cached files.
- The last parameters mean the filesystem should not be dumped and checked in the second order.
Verbos con partícula
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.