Traducción de dye en español:
- 1.1 (for hair, shoes, fabric) tintura (feminine), tinte (masculine) 1.2 (color) color (masculine)Example sentences
- For the most part, though, manufacturers adopted recipes using synthetic dyes, or mixtures of synthetic and natural dyes, to provide whatever colors were in demand.
- It was made with natural and synthetic dyes on wool.
- One of the major practical applications of chromophore chemistry is in the manufacture of synthetic dyes, or dyestuffs, for textiles.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo (dyes, dyeing, dyed)
- [hair/dress/shoes/cloth] teñir* he dyed the cloth red tiñó la tela de rojo she dyes her hair blonde se tiñe el pelo de rubio
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo (dyes, dyeing, dyed)
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the