- 1.1 (for hair, shoes, fabric) tintura (feminine), tinte (masculine) 1.2 (color) color (masculine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For the most part, though, manufacturers adopted recipes using synthetic dyes, or mixtures of synthetic and natural dyes, to provide whatever colors were in demand.
- It was made with natural and synthetic dyes on wool.
- One of the major practical applications of chromophore chemistry is in the manufacture of synthetic dyes, or dyestuffs, for textiles.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo (dyes, dyeing, dyed)
- [hair/dress/shoes/cloth] teñir* he dyed the cloth red tiñó la tela de rojo she dyes her hair blonde se tiñe el pelo de rubio
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo (dyes, dyeing, dyed)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.