Traducción de dye en español:
- 1.1 (for hair, shoes, fabric) 1.2 (color)Oraciones de ejemplo
- For the most part, though, manufacturers adopted recipes using synthetic dyes, or mixtures of synthetic and natural dyes, to provide whatever colors were in demand.
- It was made with natural and synthetic dyes on wool.
- One of the major practical applications of chromophore chemistry is in the manufacture of synthetic dyes, or dyestuffs, for textiles.
transitive verb dyes, dyeing, dyed
- (hair/dress/shoes/cloth)he dyed the cloth redshe dyes her hair blondetiñó la tela de rojose tiñe el pelo de rubioOraciones de ejemplo
- ‘When your mom takes you to the store to buy your hair dye and then dyes it for you, you're not getting the true meaning of punk,’ he states.
- She had used the black hair dye to dye the bottom five inches of her flaming red hair black.
- She wore black and she had dyed her hair black, but the blonde roots were beginning to grow out.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.