Traducción de dye en español:
- 1 (for hair, shoes, fabric)Oraciones de ejemplo
- For the most part, though, manufacturers adopted recipes using synthetic dyes, or mixtures of synthetic and natural dyes, to provide whatever colors were in demand.
- It was made with natural and synthetic dyes on wool.
- One of the major practical applications of chromophore chemistry is in the manufacture of synthetic dyes, or dyestuffs, for textiles.
transitive verb dyes, dyeing, dyed
- (hair/dress/shoes/cloth)he dyed the cloth red
teñirtiñó la tela de rojoshe dyes her hair blondese tiñe el pelo de rubioOraciones de ejemplo
- ‘When your mom takes you to the store to buy your hair dye and then dyes it for you, you're not getting the true meaning of punk,’ he states.
- She had used the black hair dye to dye the bottom five inches of her flaming red hair black.
- She wore black and she had dyed her hair black, but the blonde roots were beginning to grow out.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda