Traducción de dye en español:
- 1.1 (for hair, shoes, fabric) tintura (feminine), tinte (masculine) 1.2 (color) color (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- For the most part, though, manufacturers adopted recipes using synthetic dyes, or mixtures of synthetic and natural dyes, to provide whatever colors were in demand.
- It was made with natural and synthetic dyes on wool.
- One of the major practical applications of chromophore chemistry is in the manufacture of synthetic dyes, or dyestuffs, for textiles.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo (dyes, dyeing, dyed)
- [hair/dress/shoes/cloth] teñir* he dyed the cloth red tiñó la tela de rojo she dyes her hair blonde se tiñe el pelo de rubio
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo (dyes, dyeing, dyed)
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to