adj (-thier, -thiest)
- 1.1 [shade/tone] terroso an earthy taste/smell un sabor/olor a tierraMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (frank) [person] llano, campechano; [sensuality] primitivo; [humor] desenfadado, directo
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Open the door and breathe in the mossy, earthy smell of saturated soil.
- New pest and weed problems appeared, and the soil became harder and lost its earthy smell.
- She moved slowly through the darkness, the earthy smell of damp roots and soil all about her.
- The film's earthy language meant it had problems attracting an American distributor.
- There's plenty of earthy language, but lots of laughs too.
- So she used earthy language and tore off her wig, startling the other members of the court with her informality.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that bable (or asturiano) is a variety of Castilian spoken in Asturias? It went into decline when the kingdom of Castile achieved political dominance and imposed Castilian on what became Spain. By the twentieth century it was confined to rural areas. With the revival of Spanish regional languages