Traducción de earthy en español:
adjective/adjetivo (-thier, -thiest)
- 1.1 [shade/tone] terroso an earthy taste/smell un sabor/olor a tierraExample sentences1.2 (frank) [person] llano, campechano; [sensuality] primitivo; [humor] desenfadado, directo
- Open the door and breathe in the mossy, earthy smell of saturated soil.
- New pest and weed problems appeared, and the soil became harder and lost its earthy smell.
- She moved slowly through the darkness, the earthy smell of damp roots and soil all about her.
- The film's earthy language meant it had problems attracting an American distributor.
- There's plenty of earthy language, but lots of laughs too.
- So she used earthy language and tore off her wig, startling the other members of the court with her informality.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.