Traducción de ease en español:
- 1 (facility) ease of operation/referencefor ease of accessfacilidad de manejo/consultawith ease the graceful ease with which he movedpara facilitar el accesola gracia y soltura con que se movíaOraciones de ejemplo
- Presented with a gilt-edged chance, Gardyne attempted to lift his shot over Craig Wight, but the goalkeeper caught the effort with ease.
- Women retained their rights to manage their own money and property after marriage and could obtain a divorce with the same ease - or difficulty - as a man.
- How has the final sound mixing gone in terms of difficulty or ease?
- 2 2.1 (freedom from constraint) Ver ejemplos: I never feel at ease with herI feel more at ease in casual clothescon ella nunca siento que me puedo relajar or nunca me siento a mis anchashe knows how to put interviewees at their easeme siento más cómodo or más a gusto vestido de sportto put/set somebody's mind at easesabe hacer relajar al entrevistado2.2 (Military)(stand) at ease!tranquilizar a alguien¡en descanso!
- 1 1.1(tension)hacer disminuir(burden)to ease somebody's mindhe did it to ease his consciencetranquilizar a alguienthey eased me of a couple of hundred dollars [humorous]lo hizo para descargarse la conciencia1.2me aligeraron de unos doscientos dólares [humorous](transition)a bridge would ease the traffic flowto ease the way for somebodyun puente descongestionaría or haría más fluida la circulación del tráficoallanarle el camino a alguienOraciones de ejemplo
- Behind the slick new steel and glass facades, what can you expect in the way of facilities to ease the MBA learning experience?
- The same materials are expected to be used in the larger extension, which will have a conveyor link to the existing facility to ease the transfer of airfreight.
- He urged Government to prioritise the provision of facilities that would ease the education and employment access of the blind.
- 2 2.1(rules/restrictions)2.2(belt/rope)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The ship ran aground for three minutes before it was eased off.
- The process will test his ability to make good on his promises to use rail to ease Westside traffic congestion.
- He said network congestion would be eased in Windhoek with the opening of additional base stations.
- The U.S. boom has softened a bit lately, easing some of the pressure on central bankers in both countries to hurry up and raise rates.
- 3 (move with care) (+ adverb complement) they eased him into the wheelchairhe eased on his jacketlo sentaron con cuidado en la silla de ruedasse puso la chaqueta con cuidadoOraciones de ejemplo
- Murmuring soft words of comfort and nonsense, she eased herself carefully along the wall, bringing her hand along the side of the horse.
- Carefully, she eased over across the floor to the door, then moving as fast as she could, she swung it open.
- Balancing the car on the throttle and I eased myself around for a couple of laps to familiarise myself with the setup.
- 1.1(pain)1.2aliviarsecalmarseOraciones de ejemplo1.3
(restriction)relajarseOraciones de ejemplo
- House price inflation needs to ease to a rate of 6 per cent if a disorderly correction is to be avoided.
- The report came amid improving macroeconomic indicators as inflation has eased, interest rates are down and the rupiah has strengthened.
- They feel that though interest rates should ease, banks may not be in a position to slash their lending rates.
- ‘When I get tense, I see the funny side and begin to laugh and then the tension eases,’ he explains.
- Then the sadness and shame began to ease, and I realised that they were not productive feelings.
- Tensions eased with each passing moment and the three friends began joking with each other.
Verbos con partícula
- 1verb + adverb 1.1 (become less severe)
- 1.1 (relax) Ver ejemplos: you ought to ease up at your age
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.