Traducción de egalitarian en español:
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- This probably reflects a primitive form of egalitarian society.
- That is not the kind of egalitarian base on which Australians would want to see their taxation system working.
- Sure, there were times when Australia was definitely a much more economically egalitarian society.
- igualitario, (-ria) (masculine, feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Labour's long-term supporters, ethical socialists, public service workers, egalitarians and anti-monarchists, trade unionists and pacifists, were harder to deal with.
- This ideologically diverse group is made up of cultural pessimists, environmentalists, traditionalists, egalitarians, and technophobes.
- Given this shared commitment to material equality, do socialists and liberal egalitarians share the same account of justice?
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda