Traducción de ego en español:
noun/nombre (plural egos)
- 1.1 [Psychology/Psicología] the ego el yo, el egoOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (self-regard) amor (masculine) propio, ego (masculine) to damage sb's ego herir* a algn en su amor propio to deflate sb's ego bajarle los humos a algn to boost sb's ego alimentar el ego de algn
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Jung also found that in practice both anima and animus act in dreams and in the imagination as mediators of the unconscious to the ego, so providing a means for inner as well as outer adaptation.
- The effects of a shift in identity from the ego to the inner self are dramatic and remarkable.
- Letting go of the ego, the persona, the rational mind is a central experience in mystical traditions.
- If I do get all of that done and sorted out properly my meetings tend to go very well, and that's a big big boost to my ego.
- Your natural reactions to circumstances encourage success and the healthy growth of your ego and self-esteem.
- It is very flattering and a big boost to the ego to receive compliments from someone like Stacey Jones.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas