noun/nombre (plural egos)
- 1.1 [Psychology/Psicología] the ego el yo, el egoMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (self-regard) amor (masculine) propio, ego (masculine) to damage sb's ego herir* a algn en su amor propio to deflate sb's ego bajarle los humos a algn to boost sb's ego alimentar el ego de algn
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Jung also found that in practice both anima and animus act in dreams and in the imagination as mediators of the unconscious to the ego, so providing a means for inner as well as outer adaptation.
- The effects of a shift in identity from the ego to the inner self are dramatic and remarkable.
- Letting go of the ego, the persona, the rational mind is a central experience in mystical traditions.
- If I do get all of that done and sorted out properly my meetings tend to go very well, and that's a big big boost to my ego.
- Your natural reactions to circumstances encourage success and the healthy growth of your ego and self-esteem.
- It is very flattering and a big boost to the ego to receive compliments from someone like Stacey Jones.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.