Traducción de ellipsis en español:
noun plural -ses
- 1.1 uncountable and countable (Linguistics) (omission)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 countable (in punctuation)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- O'Connor gives both analyses (intransitive verb and ellipsis of the object), and I think that the second one is probably right and the first one is probably not.
- As Barbara suggests, if we change Representative Obey's ‘than it was’ to ‘than it did’ then his verb-phrase ellipsis makes sense.
- There are some odd ellipses mixed in with the re-orderings.
- There are no ellipses or brackets indicating that substantive edits have been made to the interview transcript.
- However, an ellipsis indicates the omission of words which clearly show that the complete passage by Inglis Clark had nothing whatever to do with retrospective laws.
- The ellipsis is include to indicate the presence of the dramatic and disturbing pause.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda