n (pl -ses /-siːz/)
- 1.1 u c [Ling] (omission) elipsis (f)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 c (in punctuation) puntos (mpl) suspensivos
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- O'Connor gives both analyses (intransitive verb and ellipsis of the object), and I think that the second one is probably right and the first one is probably not.
- As Barbara suggests, if we change Representative Obey's ‘than it was’ to ‘than it did’ then his verb-phrase ellipsis makes sense.
- There are some odd ellipses mixed in with the re-orderings.
- There are no ellipses or brackets indicating that substantive edits have been made to the interview transcript.
- However, an ellipsis indicates the omission of words which clearly show that the complete passage by Inglis Clark had nothing whatever to do with retrospective laws.
- The ellipsis is include to indicate the presence of the dramatic and disturbing pause.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.