Traducción de employment en español:
- 1 uncountable 1.1 (work) he is not in regular employment to seek employmentbuscar empleo or trabajowhen would you be available to take up employment? (esp British English) [formal]¿cuándo podría empezar a trabajar?the conditions/place of employmentlas condiciones/el lugar de trabajoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (availability of work) the Department of Employment (in UK)
- But does this responsibility not also extend to parents in paid employment?
- But why do we think it beyond the capabilities of students to take on paid employment while studying?
- The number of people in paid employment has more or less doubled since 1990.
≈ el Ministerio/la Secretaría de Trabajo(before noun) (legislation)employment opportunities
- Psychological tests, widely used in a variety of sensitive employments, would be deemed forbidden by the Constitution if a judge thought them ‘unreasonable.’
- This means trading and professional income together with income from non-pensionable employments.
- After running for state legislature and losing, he took up a variety of employments, from blacksmith to shop keeper.
laboraloportunidades (feminine plural) de empleoemployment statisticsestadísticas (feminine plural) del desempleo1.3 (hiring, taking on)Oraciones de ejemplo
- We recommend also that the members resolve to consider the employment of a full-time solicitor.
- Interviews must be conducted with care and an understanding of employment discrimination laws.
- There was also a positive change in employment of young people below 30 registered over the month.
- 2 uncountable (use)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Not only does fortification preserves their combat potential but also improves combat employment of weapons and equipment.
- World War II offers ample material for a study of the combat employment of mountain troops.
- Understanding these benefits and limitations is critical to the proper employment of space forces.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda