Traducción de employment en español:
- 1 uncountable 1.1 (work) he is not in regular employment to seek employmentwhen would you be available to take up employment? (especially British English) [formal]buscar empleo or trabajothe conditions/place of employment¿cuándo podría empezar a trabajar?1.2 (availability of work) the Department of Employment (in UK)las condiciones/el lugar de trabajo≈ el Ministerio/la Secretaría de Trabajo(before noun) (legislation)employment opportunitiesemployment statisticsoportunidades (feminine plural) de empleoestadísticas (feminine plural) del desempleoOraciones de ejemplo1.3 (hiring, taking on)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- But does this responsibility not also extend to parents in paid employment?
- But why do we think it beyond the capabilities of students to take on paid employment while studying?
- The number of people in paid employment has more or less doubled since 1990.
- We recommend also that the members resolve to consider the employment of a full-time solicitor.
- Interviews must be conducted with care and an understanding of employment discrimination laws.
- There was also a positive change in employment of young people below 30 registered over the month.
- 2 uncountable (use)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Not only does fortification preserves their combat potential but also improves combat employment of weapons and equipment.
- World War II offers ample material for a study of the combat employment of mountain troops.
- Understanding these benefits and limitations is critical to the proper employment of space forces.
- 3 countable (pastime) [formal]Oraciones de ejemplo
- Psychological tests, widely used in a variety of sensitive employments, would be deemed forbidden by the Constitution if a judge thought them ‘unreasonable.’
- This means trading and professional income together with income from non-pensionable employments.
- After running for state legislature and losing, he took up a variety of employments, from blacksmith to shop keeper.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to