Traducción de engine en español:
- 1.1 (motor) motor (masculine) the ship's engines las máquinas del barco (before noun/delante del nombre) [block/bearing/mounting] del motor to have engine trouble tener* problemas con el motorOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (locomotive) locomotora (feminine), máquina (feminine)
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3
- At the time, the big advantage of petrol engines over steamed powered cars was that they required only one kind of fuel, instead of a combination of coal and water.
- The device will disable the ignition of a car or stop its engine while in motion.
- Diesel-powered submarines use combustion engines to provide power and charge the sub's batteries.
(siege engine)máquina (feminine) de guerra 1.4 (instrument) [literary/literario] instrumento (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- And a final word… In about three years it will be time to mark the bi-centenary of the first successful use of a steam railway engine anywhere in the world.
- The all-time roster of steam locomotives totalled just 60 engines, less than half of which were acquired new.
- Three engines and 11 boxcars derailed near the 3800 block of Croton Avenue.
- Private initiative will provide the engine for growth and will be the major force in developing the economy.
- The report said urbanisation and the second stage of industrialisation are the two new growth engines.
- Cities are engines of growth and cultural expansion and finding answers to the question of how cities can remain viable in the future is one of the most urgent challenges world-wide.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas