Traducción de enter en español:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1 1.1 [room/house/country] entrar en, entrar a (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) the ship will enter port at 6 o'clock el buque entrará a puerto or tomará puerto a las seis en punto the sewage enters the sea untreated las aguas residuales llegan al mar or van a dar al mar sin haber sido tratadas it never entered my head ni se me ocurrió, ni se me pasó por la mente or la cabezaOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (penetrate) entrar en
- To enter into dialogue with a culture that does not possess the ontological security of majority cultures is to enter a representational space of intimacy.
- We entered the City at the original site of Temple Bar and descended Fleet Street, now a mere shadow of its former journalistic self.
- As planned, Buddha enters the City to attend a feast.
- 2 (begin) [period/phase] entrar en; [job/course] comenzar*, iniciar [formal] the strike is entering its third week la huelga está entrando en su tercera semanaOraciones de ejemplo
- It is expected to transform every life stage it enters.
- He also noted that the party is entering its 20th year in existence on December 21.
- 3 3.1 (join) [army] alistarse en, entrar en; [firm/organization] entrar en, incorporarse a she entered politics at an early age inició su carrera or andadura política siendo aún muy joven to enter the priesthood hacerse* sacerdote 3.2 (begin to take part in) [war/negotiations] entrar en; [market] introducirse* en; [debate/dispute] sumarse aOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo3.3 [student/candidate] presentar she entered herself/three students for the examination se presentó/presentó a tres estudiantes al examen 12 horses have been entered in the race se han inscrito 12 caballos para tomar parte en la carrera
- In the last surviving section, the betrothed is introduced to and enters her new Byzantine family.
- The national interest analysis notes some of the disadvantages to New Zealand in entering a closer economic partnership with Thailand.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Following this he became a Schools Inspector, entering at this stage the same profession as that of his father.
- The condition he has was discovered while he was a teenager and had been treated and noted before he entered Yale.
- Suggest a book for someone considering entering the Catholic Church.
Oraciones de ejemplo3.4 [race] inscribirse* (para tomar parte) en are you going to enter the competition? ¿te vas a presentar al concurso?
- Nevertheless, success in the Islamic Games' tennis and entering the World Group play-offs are the landmarks of our national tennis.
- I am working towards entering the City of Glasgow Great Scottish Run on September 8.
- Luxembourg have entered the World Cup 15 times and finished bottom of their qualifying group every time.
- In nearly all cases, the defendant enters a guilty plea before trial.
- During a hearing on Monday, his solicitor entered no plea and made no application for bail.
- She too had been given an indication that upon such pleas being entered, the prosecution would not proceed further against her husband.
- 4 4.1 (record — in register) inscribir*; (— in ledger, book) anotar, dar* entrada a to enter one's name on a list inscribirse* en una lista words are entered in alphabetical order se da entrada a las palabras por orden alfabético she entered a cross against my name puso una cruz junto a mi nombre 4.2 [Computing/Informática] [data] dar* entrada a, introducir*Oraciones de ejemplo
- Secondly, you can deliberately enter information about yourself into a digital profile.
- So when you enter your information, it's going to a criminal somewhere in the Internet, who's taking that data and using it for financial crime.
- Users can use it to enter information about themselves on any web site without having to type it in manually every time.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1 1.1 (come, go in) entrar enter! ¡adelante! or ¡pase! 1.2 [actor/character] entrar enter Melissa entra Melissa to enter stage right salir* a escena or entrar en escena por la derechaOraciones de ejemplo
- As they exit from the stage, enter three beautiful women from Ukraine, dressed in vibrant costumes.
- [Computing/Informática] intro (masculine)
Verbos con partícula
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to