Traducción de enter en español:
- 1 1.1(room/house/country)the ship will enter port at 6 o'clockentrar enentrar a (especially Latin America)the sewage enters the sea untreatedel buque entrará a puerto or tomará puerto a las seis en puntoit never entered my headlas aguas residuales llegan al mar or van a dar al mar sin haber sido tratadasni se me ocurrióni se me pasó por la mente or la cabezaOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (penetrate)
- To enter into dialogue with a culture that does not possess the ontological security of majority cultures is to enter a representational space of intimacy.
- We entered the City at the original site of Temple Bar and descended Fleet Street, now a mere shadow of its former journalistic self.
- As planned, Buddha enters the City to attend a feast.
- 2 (begin)(period/phase)the strike is entering its third weekentrar enla huelga está entrando en su tercera semanaOraciones de ejemplo
- It is expected to transform every life stage it enters.
- He also noted that the party is entering its 20th year in existence on December 21.
- 3 3.1 (join)(army)alistarse enentrar en(firm/organization)she entered politics at an early ageentrar enincorporarse ato enter the priesthoodinició su carrera or andadura política siendo aún muy joven3.2 (begin to take part in)hacerse sacerdote(war/negotiations)entrar en(market)introducirse en(debate/dispute)sumarse aOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo3.3
- In the last surviving section, the betrothed is introduced to and enters her new Byzantine family.
- The national interest analysis notes some of the disadvantages to New Zealand in entering a closer economic partnership with Thailand.
(student/candidate)she entered herself/three students for the examination12 horses have been entered in the racese presentó/presentó a tres estudiantes al examense han inscrito 12 caballos para tomar parte en la carreraOraciones de ejemplo
- Following this he became a Schools Inspector, entering at this stage the same profession as that of his father.
- The condition he has was discovered while he was a teenager and had been treated and noted before he entered Yale.
- Suggest a book for someone considering entering the Catholic Church.
Oraciones de ejemplo3.4
- Nevertheless, success in the Islamic Games' tennis and entering the World Group play-offs are the landmarks of our national tennis.
- I am working towards entering the City of Glasgow Great Scottish Run on September 8.
- Luxembourg have entered the World Cup 15 times and finished bottom of their qualifying group every time.
(race)are you going to enter the competition?inscribirse (para tomar parte) en¿te vas a presentar al concurso?
- In nearly all cases, the defendant enters a guilty plea before trial.
- During a hearing on Monday, his solicitor entered no plea and made no application for bail.
- She too had been given an indication that upon such pleas being entered, the prosecution would not proceed further against her husband.
- 4 4.1 (record — in register)(— in ledger, book)to enter one's name on a listdar entrada awords are entered in alphabetical orderinscribirse en una listashe entered a cross against my namese da entrada a las palabras por orden alfabético4.2 (Computing)puso una cruz junto a mi nombre(data)dar entrada aOraciones de ejemplo
- Secondly, you can deliberately enter information about yourself into a digital profile.
- So when you enter your information, it's going to a criminal somewhere in the Internet, who's taking that data and using it for financial crime.
- Users can use it to enter information about themselves on any web site without having to type it in manually every time.
Verbos con partícula
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.