Traducción de entire en español:
- 1.1 (whole) (before noun/delante del nombre) entero an entire year todo un año, un año entero the entire village went to the dance todo el pueblo or el pueblo entero fue al baile the entire proceeds will go to charity lo recaudado se destinará íntegramente or en su totalidad a obras de caridad, todo lo recaudado será destinado a obras de caridadExample sentences1.2 (before noun/delante del nombre) [confidence] absoluto, total
Example sentences1.3 (intact) (predicative/predicativo) intacto
- For one eerily glorious moment in time, the whole entire world seemed to be completely silent.
- Now, they are marketed as essential and whole supermarket aisles and entire shops are devoted to selling them.
- I am afraid that a whole country, an entire people, will be destroyed for nothing.
- This Agreement embodies the entire understanding of the Parties as it relates to the subject matter hereof.
- This sounds like entire supposition, and I would like to know what reasoning is behind it.
- Because a crystalline solid is regular, we can see the inner form of the entire solid by looking at a fragment.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.