Traducción de erase en español:
- 1 (rub out)(pencil mark/error)the teacher erased the blackboard (American English)
borrarla profesora borró el pizarrónOraciones de ejemplo
- A sudden smile can smooth it free of tension as easily as the tide can erase marks on sand.
- The kids glanced up at me, and some started erasing their marks.
- Remarkably, seven days later her mark was erased.
- 2 (Audio, Computing)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Just like erasing a magnetic hard disk does not delete all the information stored on the disk, common erasure methods for tapes do not erase all of the data on the tape.
- The degaussing process is designed to erase the tape magnetically back to a virgin state.
- A file in the Recycle Bin is not erased from your computer until you select ‘Empty the Recycle Bin’ from the File menu.
- 3 [literary](emotion)she tried to erase the dreadful scenes from her mind
borrar [literary]trató de borrar or apartar las terribles escenas de su pensamiento [literary]Oraciones de ejemplo
- If women participated in this myth-making in order to understand themselves and their place in the world, the traces have been erased or repressed.
- In some parts of Latin America, there's been an attempt to erase many of the traces of liberation theology in any of its forms.
- That element of my nightmare had been erased, diminished, dissolved.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda