Traducción de erase en español:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (rub out) [pencil mark/error] borrar the teacher erased the blackboard (American English/inglés norteamericano) la profesora borró el pizarrónOraciones de ejemplo1.2 [Audio] [Computing/Informática] borrar
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 [literary/literario] [emotion] borrar [literary/literario] she tried to erase the dreadful scenes from her mind trató de borrar or apartar las terribles escenas de su pensamiento [literary/literario]
- A sudden smile can smooth it free of tension as easily as the tide can erase marks on sand.
- The kids glanced up at me, and some started erasing their marks.
- Remarkably, seven days later her mark was erased.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Just like erasing a magnetic hard disk does not delete all the information stored on the disk, common erasure methods for tapes do not erase all of the data on the tape.
- The degaussing process is designed to erase the tape magnetically back to a virgin state.
- A file in the Recycle Bin is not erased from your computer until you select ‘Empty the Recycle Bin’ from the File menu.
- If women participated in this myth-making in order to understand themselves and their place in the world, the traces have been erased or repressed.
- In some parts of Latin America, there's been an attempt to erase many of the traces of liberation theology in any of its forms.
- That element of my nightmare had been erased, diminished, dissolved.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.