Traducción de erupt en español:
entrar en erupción
hacer erupciónOraciones de ejemplo
- Suppose that the mountain erupts, leaving lava around the countryside.
- Steve poked his head out the window and saw that a volcano had erupted and a hot lava flow was headed right towards the hotel!
- The volcanic pile built up above sea level so that lavas began to be erupted subaerially.
- 2(water)the flames erupted through the roof
salir a chorros
manar a chorrosde repente empezaron a salir llamaradas por el tejadosuddenly the fire eruptedde pronto hubo una erupción de llamasOraciones de ejemplo
- Possible evidence for this theory concerns the brown ridges that mark the moon's terrain, thought to be caused by instant freezing of liquid water erupting from beneath the ice crust.
- The current lava flows are arms of the larger lava flow that erupted earlier this year on Mother's Day.
- In turn, the melt rises toward the surface and erupts in spectacular volcanoes.
- 3 (break out)(violence/fighting)he erupted with anger at the news
estallarestalló en cólera al oír la noticiawhen she came on, the crowd eruptedcuando apareció en escena, la multitud estalló en aplausos ( or vítores etc. )Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Long-standing grievances over environmental and health issues erupted soon after the downfall of Suharto.
- That may have rankled the Church - but nothing like as ferociously as the gay marriage issue which has since erupted.
- A fresh row has erupted over the thorny issue of a northern bypass for Witham.
- Flawless skin suddenly erupts with pimples as one grows up.
- Five college kids head into the great outdoors, only to be stricken with an illness that makes their skin erupt in sores.
- Cara Duncan, from Aberdeen, has been swathed in bandages since she was three months old to stop her skin erupting in painful blisters from an allergy to everyday items.
- 4Oraciones de ejemplo
- What was not explained was that for a couple of days afterwards, spots can erupt and you can feel strange, or more emotional than usual.
- Shadows of pain echoed over his body, from the feeling of a limb being severed, to the feeling of a thousand boil poxes erupting from his skin all at once.
- When the villagers took her body in a boat for the customary sea burial, they noticed that small boils were erupting all over her skin, and tiny filaments were emerging from the boils.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- After spitting a few sparks, it erupted into a burning fire.
- Gay was knocked unconscious by the impact, and a small fire under the wheelwell erupted into a major blaze.
- The floor, walls, and any hapless machine that happened to be nearby erupted into fire and smoke.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda