Traducción de eruption en español:
nouncountable or uncountable
- 1.1 (of volcano)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (of violence)
(of anger)(of new force, party)Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (of spots, rash)
- Most of Mars' surface was shaped later by meteorite impacts, volcanic eruptions and erosion by dust and wind.
- This record has been obscured on the Earth by billions of years of rain, wind, erosion, volcanic eruptions, mountain building, and plate tectonics.
- Geochemical analyses of these clasts show that the eruption tapped two chemically distinct rhyolitic magmas.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Many other instances of alleged inaccuracy, distortion and misrepresentation have remained on file and I may well have ignored them but for the sudden eruption of complaints in recent months.
- A sudden eruption in the manager of common sense on tactical deployment, a rediscovery of cohesive drive among the players, and England could yet bid convincingly for glory in the summer.
- The eruption of street violence also made clear to foreign investors that Indonesia was unsafe and that political interests remain on top of economic ones.
- A common cause of allergies, rashes, skin eruptions and more serious autoimmune problems is leaky gut syndrome.
- Skin eruptions resembling eczema are reported regularly.
- Logically, a blister is an abnormal eruption of the skin that eventually goes away.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.