Traducción de establishment en español:
- 1 uncountable/no numerable 1.1 (of colony, business) fundación (feminine); (of regime) instauración (feminine), establecimiento (masculine); (of position, bridgehead) establecimiento (masculine); (of committee) creación (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (of criteria, relations) establecimiento (masculine)
- Wahid proposed the establishment of an independent monitoring commission to work toward peace, but was ousted in July 2001.
- The Council recommended the establishment of an independent tribunal, plus further rights of appeal.
- Preventing the establishment of a state religion is quite clearly a permissible goal under Locke.
- 2 countable/numerable (club, hotel, shop) establecimiento (masculine) military establishments instalaciones (feminine plural) militaresExample sentences
- There are more than 1.1 million retail establishments across the country, an average of one every three square miles.
- Product mix and how a retail establishment looks play huge roles in attracting customers.
- It's very nice that your establishment requires their staff to dress up for Halloween.
- 3 3.1the Establishment (people who preserve the accepted order) la clase dirigente, el establishment (before noun/delante del nombre) Establishment attitudes/values las actitudes/los valores de la clase dirigente 3.2 (ruling group) the literary establishment las figuras consagradas del mundo literario the medical establishment el establishment dentro de la profesión médica
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.