- 1 uncountable/no numerable 1.1 (of colony, business) fundación (f); (of regime) instauración (f), establecimiento (m); (of position, bridgehead) establecimiento (m); (of committee) creación (f)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (of criteria, relations) establecimiento (masculine)
- Wahid proposed the establishment of an independent monitoring commission to work toward peace, but was ousted in July 2001.
- The Council recommended the establishment of an independent tribunal, plus further rights of appeal.
- Preventing the establishment of a state religion is quite clearly a permissible goal under Locke.
- 2 countable/numerable (club, hotel, shop) establecimiento (masculine) military establishments instalaciones (feminine plural) militares research establishment centro (masculine) de investigaciónMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There are more than 1.1 million retail establishments across the country, an average of one every three square miles.
- Product mix and how a retail establishment looks play huge roles in attracting customers.
- It's very nice that your establishment requires their staff to dress up for Halloween.
- 3 3.1the Establishment (people who preserve the accepted order) la clase dirigente, el establishment (before noun/delante del nombre) Establishment attitudes/values las actitudes/los valores de la clase dirigente 3.2 (ruling group) the literary establishment las figuras consagradas del mundo literario the medical establishment el establishment dentro de la profesión médica
Buscar otros recursos lingüísticos
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an