Traducción de establishment en español:
- 1 uncountable/no numerable 1.1 (of colony, business) fundación (feminine); (of regime) instauración (feminine), establecimiento (masculine); (of position, bridgehead) establecimiento (masculine); (of committee) creación (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (of criteria, relations) establecimiento (masculine)
- Wahid proposed the establishment of an independent monitoring commission to work toward peace, but was ousted in July 2001.
- The Council recommended the establishment of an independent tribunal, plus further rights of appeal.
- Preventing the establishment of a state religion is quite clearly a permissible goal under Locke.
- 2 countable/numerable (club, hotel, shop) establecimiento (masculine) military establishments instalaciones (feminine plural) militaresOraciones de ejemplo
- There are more than 1.1 million retail establishments across the country, an average of one every three square miles.
- Product mix and how a retail establishment looks play huge roles in attracting customers.
- It's very nice that your establishment requires their staff to dress up for Halloween.
- 3 3.1the Establishment (people who preserve the accepted order) la clase dirigente, el establishment (before noun/delante del nombre) Establishment attitudes/values las actitudes/los valores de la clase dirigente 3.2 (ruling group) the literary establishment las figuras consagradas del mundo literario the medical establishment el establishment dentro de la profesión médica
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.