- 1 u 1.1 (of colony, business) fundación (f); (of regime) instauración (f), establecimiento (m); (of position, bridgehead) establecimiento (m); (of committee) creación (f)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (of criteria, relations) establecimiento (m)
- Wahid proposed the establishment of an independent monitoring commission to work toward peace, but was ousted in July 2001.
- The Council recommended the establishment of an independent tribunal, plus further rights of appeal.
- Preventing the establishment of a state religion is quite clearly a permissible goal under Locke.
- 2 c (club, hotel, shop) establecimiento (m) military establishments instalaciones (fpl) militares research establishment centro (m) de investigaciónMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There are more than 1.1 million retail establishments across the country, an average of one every three square miles.
- Product mix and how a retail establishment looks play huge roles in attracting customers.
- It's very nice that your establishment requires their staff to dress up for Halloween.
- 3 3.1the Establishment (people who preserve the accepted order) la clase dirigente, el establishment (before n) Establishment attitudes/values las actitudes/los valores de la clase dirigente 3.2 (ruling group) the literary establishment las figuras consagradas del mundo literario the medical establishment el establishment dentro de la profesión médica
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.