Traducción de establishment en español:
- 1 uncountable 1.1 (of colony, business)(of position, bridgehead)(of committee)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (of criteria, relations)
- Wahid proposed the establishment of an independent monitoring commission to work toward peace, but was ousted in July 2001.
- The Council recommended the establishment of an independent tribunal, plus further rights of appeal.
- Preventing the establishment of a state religion is quite clearly a permissible goal under Locke.
- 2 countable (club, hotel, shop) military establishmentsinstalaciones (feminine plural) militaresOraciones de ejemplo
- There are more than 1.1 million retail establishments across the country, an average of one every three square miles.
- Product mix and how a retail establishment looks play huge roles in attracting customers.
- It's very nice that your establishment requires their staff to dress up for Halloween.
- 3 3.1the Establishment (people who preserve the accepted order)(before noun) Establishment attitudes/valuesla clase dirigenteel establishment3.2 (ruling group) Ver ejemplos: the literary establishmentlas actitudes/los valores de la clase dirigentethe medical establishmentlas figuras consagradas del mundo literarioel establishment dentro de la profesión médica
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.