- 1 (of building, residents) evacuación (f), desalojo (m)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The dismounting vehicles provide casualty evacuation and direct fire support.
- Once clear of the runway, we executed our procedures for ground evacuation.
- During the Korean war, US forces employed them for liaison, supply, casualty evacuation, and troop transportation.
- 2 (of bowels) evacuación (f)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She also experienced a feeling of incomplete evacuation after passing a bowel movement, flatulence and bloating.
- For most of the 20th century spontaneous miscarriage was managed by evacuation of retained products of conception.
- Other associated symptoms include bloating, distension, mucus in the stool, urgency, and a feeling of incomplete evacuation.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.