noun/nombreu and c
- 1 (of building, residents) evacuación (feminine), desalojo (masculine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The dismounting vehicles provide casualty evacuation and direct fire support.
- Once clear of the runway, we executed our procedures for ground evacuation.
- During the Korean war, US forces employed them for liaison, supply, casualty evacuation, and troop transportation.
- 2 (of bowels) evacuación (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She also experienced a feeling of incomplete evacuation after passing a bowel movement, flatulence and bloating.
- For most of the 20th century spontaneous miscarriage was managed by evacuation of retained products of conception.
- Other associated symptoms include bloating, distension, mucus in the stool, urgency, and a feeling of incomplete evacuation.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.