nuncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable
- 1 (of building, residents) evacuación (feminine), desalojo (masculine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The dismounting vehicles provide casualty evacuation and direct fire support.
- Once clear of the runway, we executed our procedures for ground evacuation.
- During the Korean war, US forces employed them for liaison, supply, casualty evacuation, and troop transportation.
- 2 (of bowels) evacuación (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She also experienced a feeling of incomplete evacuation after passing a bowel movement, flatulence and bloating.
- For most of the 20th century spontaneous miscarriage was managed by evacuation of retained products of conception.
- Other associated symptoms include bloating, distension, mucus in the stool, urgency, and a feeling of incomplete evacuation.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Pulque is a thick, white, Mexican alcoholic drink made from fermented maguey juice; the sacred drink of the Aztecs. It is drunk without being aged, sometimes with added fruit or vegetable juice. Pulquerías are bars where it is drunk.