nuncountable or countable/no numerable o numerable
- 1 (of building, residents) evacuación (f), desalojo (m)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The dismounting vehicles provide casualty evacuation and direct fire support.
- Once clear of the runway, we executed our procedures for ground evacuation.
- During the Korean war, US forces employed them for liaison, supply, casualty evacuation, and troop transportation.
- 2 (of bowels) evacuación (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She also experienced a feeling of incomplete evacuation after passing a bowel movement, flatulence and bloating.
- For most of the 20th century spontaneous miscarriage was managed by evacuation of retained products of conception.
- Other associated symptoms include bloating, distension, mucus in the stool, urgency, and a feeling of incomplete evacuation.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.