Traducción de excite en español:
- 1 1.1 (make happy, enthusiastic) you mustn't excite yourselfno debe agitarse or excitarseOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (sexually)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In reality what it is about is trying to inspire and excite people to think about the town centre.
- For me, Life Through My Eyes is about what inspires me, excites me, aggravates me, relaxes me, outrages me and helps me.
- That's all I wanted to do, not thinking that I would make waves, change minds, excite people, incite people, turn on people, repulse people.
- What excites a person sexually (particularly if it's only visual) is as distinct as that person's fingerprints.
- I suppose one could see it as an old man getting excited by the sexuality of young girls.
- Even the most graphic porn doesn't excite you any more.
- 2 2.1(envy)
provocarOraciones de ejemplo2.2
- So, since their sectional interest excites no passions amongst the populace, some are attracted by more radical measures.
- If the advert merely excites your curiosity or interest, something Maloney calls curious disbelief, that will be enough.
- The system is designed to send vibrations to sensitive parts of the driver's body, and it could excite feelings in them that have long lain dormant.
excitarOraciones de ejemplo
- By giving the vaccine along with another drug that excites the immune system, doctors can teach Bonet's own immune system to fight her cancer.
- Now, when this wavefront hits a material, some of the wavelets will hit atoms and excite electrons to a higher energy state.
- External energy pumped into the atoms of the lasing medium excites electrons to higher energy states; returning to their base state, they emit photons.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda